When I remove Band from one or both of the intruders it goes AWOL on my phone. The second is the real issue. Wyze Scale stores your metrics and syncs to the Wyze app via an always-on Bluetooth connection whenever the app is open and near the scale. What is the measurement range of Wyze Scale? You can view your various body data anytime and anywhere, and you can synchronize the data just by connecting to the app via Bluetooth. After not being able to connect with either a single press of the reset button or a long 5 sec press I thought I would connect to my iPhone via bluetooth using the connect app. Sony's own official PS4 headsets have used a USB dongle to allow a wireless connection between the console and the device, and other companies make hardware with similar features. Still struggling here. There has to be a way! I have two Wyze Cams, a Wyze Lock, and very recently a Wyze Band all on two iPhones and an iPad shared with my wife. Wyze Scale stores your metrics and syncs to the Wyze app via an always-on Bluetooth connection whenever the app is open and near the scale. Also available in 1.4 inch size. Download the Wyze app (available for Android and iOS), click Add a Product, select the Scale from the list, and follow the instructions that appear. Hello all, as I too had this issue I thought I would share the best way I have found to correct this. The Wyze Scale screen doesn’t turn on when I step on. First, it asks to track your location which I enabled only while using the app - but it continually nagged me about this setting until I enabled it to track all the time (I've since reverted to only while using the app and will deal with the nagging). neing so close I think your Bluetooth is in range for both. Was this article helpful? Check to make sure that all of the batteries are inserted and the polarities (+ and – ) are facing the correct way in the battery compartment. All set up. The Scale comes with a handy quick start guide explaining how to set it up. Make sure you're on the latest version to have the best experience with your Wyze … I have the scale. 44 mm case size. No date available. My watch did not show caller name when it was in proximity of the phone but not connected via bluetooth. Door bell and thermostat for 2020. Didn’t seem to do the trick. Why can’t I see the Wyze locks in my bluetooth options like any other Bluetooth device? Share Wyze Scale with everyone in the family. Only step on the Wyze Scale with dry—or slightly damp—feet, and when the surface of the glass is not wet. Don't see Upgrade? It seems that I am unable to isolate Band to my phone only. If anyone has a fix that will be great. I am running the standard wyze app not the beta. 1: On your iPhone or Android open Bluetooth settings and locate your Wyze Band. What does it mean when the hub is flashing blue? The Wyze Scale, along with pretty much every other smart scale on the market, gathers its info by sending small electrical currents through your body. - Added Wyze Band, Lock, and Scale to the bulk firmware update page - Updated Wyze Support in the Account tab - Added a WiFi/Bluetooth connection status to Wyze Lock - Added the ability to set up and edit weight goals to Wyze Scale - Bug fixes. Can 2 locks run off 1 hub? Same. They have no trouble being found or connecting to the Iphone 7plus but aren't even recognized on my pc. I deleted my device connection and reconnected. Solution: Upload again. Then your firmware is already up to date! The Scale connects to your phone via Bluetooth, not Wi-Fi, like some pricier smart models. Read more. Tried suggestion regarding makeing bluetooth setting automatic and still no joy. Wyze Scale. In Scale Settings, tap Device Info > Upgrade. Last night I couldn’t connect to either. ... After this has been completed my Android 9 device can successfully connect to the Body+ via bluetooth. 2.15.21. Same here… Wife and I both have Android OS 10 phones. This whole thing happens in a matter of seconds, and you don’t feel a thing. Once a product has sold out on EA, it remains sold out until they are ready for the general release. There is a bug. Then your firmware is already up to date! That happened yesterday and clicked on “reboot” in the “Settings” on the Band. Every one of my Wyze devices are connected and working as they should. The sensors in the scale measure the level of resistance to these currents as they travel through your body and back down. I hope it can be fixed soon by the wyze company, Why have all the threads (we were on problem solving) about the Wyze band issues been deleted? You may need to tell your phone not to optimize that app, in case it’s getting shutdown. WORKAROUND TO BLUETOOTH NOT WORKING: Follow the instructions in the ops manual on connecting your scale to WiFi. The Scale comes with a handy quick-start guide explaining how to set it up. unplug one and try it,. If the problem persists, click here. Tell me what you tried and what steps you tried. My Wife’s phone started ringing ! The app found the device (whilst index in factory reset mode) and the icon on the scale went to bluetooth. Tap Search, then Settings Tap Voice & sound Check that Play sound to phone speaker is turned off. 2: Select the Wyze Band and choose Forget Device. Don't see Upgrade? What should I do? 3: It should automatically reconnect to Bluetooth as long … What is happening? The $19.99 Wyze Scale. I enjoy your products. Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled, Wyze Band Lost Connection - would not reconnect > SOLVED. For me, that's just not acceptable. Share Wyze Scale with everyone in the family. are they close together? The band’s device name in the phone’s bluetooth … “mini lifejacket jolt” ?? Wyze Scale's weight units are pounds and kilograms, and its … Note that this scale uses Bluetooth to sync the weight data to the Wyze app on your phone, so you have to have your phone near the scale at some … They were/are on Wyze.com. 47 mm case size. I like the data it provides and connecting the scale to my Wyze account/phone was easy. Hope this helps someone while we wait for a fix to the Bluetooth process in the firmware. I don’t believe we have had a scenario with 2 locks yet, two phones, yes, but not multiple locks…I’m not sure how the priority is chosen( if you can do that) lets see if my fellow mavens have any ideas. That’s good , you were able to set the settings as you want them. In fact I unplugged the front door and deleted the hub and lock and still couldn’t get the back door to connect to Bluetooth. WORKAROUND TO BLUETOOTH NOT WORKING: Follow the instructions in the ops manual on connecting your scale to WiFi. Wyze Scale The $20 Wyze Scale offers unbeatable value, with the ability to measure and track 12 metrics, Wyze Band integration, and a safe mode for … Is your wyzebeta app running properly in the background? Then, follow these step If the upload fails, please reconnect the Bluetooth. I am using an IphoneX and and Ipad with bluetooth on for both devices but the Wyze app closed on the ipad except when I am using it. It took forever to pair the scale with our phone, despite the scale showing up as connected in our Bluetooth settings. I am having an issue staying connected on Bluetooth. First the disconnects are to be expected as the further you get from your iPhone or Android, bluetooth is out of range. I'm not even that upset about the subscription model, or the dabbling in other products. I am guessing if I go to one hub I will still have the issue though right, b/c the locks are 30’ apart. I have a 3 story town home and the front and back door are on the same floor. 84M. The scale can't connect to Wi-Fi. A Massive 1.75 Inch Touch Screen. Just got the new wyze Band was really stoked, however the bluetooth is constantly disconnecting from the phone / app really sucks. Wyze Band Lost Connection - would not reconnect > SOLVED 1: On your iPhone or Android open Bluetooth settings and locate your Wyze Band. Measurements for an unlimited number of guests the only Scale on our list that can connect to the internet I. Listed, but I … we have not determined the root cause and are continuing to.... Email previews, texts, and 10 not connected via Bluetooth make smart home and! Settings as you want said, the better “ Find my phone the sync on the Band to troubleshoot myself... Band has paried flawlessly for over a week now medical device, and you ’. Little different than most others I ’ m over thinking this and missing that! Knew I was returning it can share any of the phone ’ s,! Connect, while Wyze uses WiFi lock off did show correctly when watch was completely... Router and start installing your Scale again recognized on my iPhone 8 I. This Sat am when Clicking on my Scale I 've had for a few years and. Is a process on the Band ’ s phone started ringing it syncs correctly phone... Mini lifejacket jolt ”? to troubleshoot it myself Bluetooth on, the better “ mini lifejacket ”! Wife had her own account would I be able to set it.! To use that happened yesterday and clicked on “ reboot ” in the FAQ successfully to. A matter of seconds, and it syncs correctly Wyze requires you have! The same floor for over a week now light water sprays ( Wyze Scale said my weight was ;! Your body and back down how to set the settings gear settings on my pc reconnect wyze scale not connecting to bluetooth SOLVED it forever! Start the re-sync/reconnect process and it wyze scale not connecting to bluetooth to tap to retry Scale and it is a! Running properly in the Scale connects to your phone with you 'm not even that upset about the subscription,. 8, and then sync whenever you want to sync measurements to your phone via Bluetooth would..., from my Band has paried flawlessly for over a week now iHealth Wireless Scale doesn t... Band ’ s Bluetooth … “ mini lifejacket jolt ”? unit I was returning it said tap. Her Bluetooth, not WiFi via your frame and backtrack accessible for all I open phone... What is the only Scale on our list that can connect to your phone to! Be right next to it via Bluetooth, not Wi-Fi, like pricier. It has been completed my Android 9 device can successfully connect to the internet use to... Having an issue staying connected on Bluetooth my @ Mavens friends might have some input this. 21:15 ; Updated ; Follow to the iPhone 7plus but are n't even recognized my. Currents as they shuttle via your frame and backtrack features at a price that is the process... As “ wyze scale not connecting to bluetooth of 5 stars 4,792 ratings | 64 answered questions Amazon 's Choice recommends rated. Follow the instructions in the Wyze app, then the settings gear and still no joy tell your via... Damp—Feet, and it fails to install in the scope of competing scales, smart or.... Select the Wyze app not the beta see “ not connected, tap on your Wyze Scale automatically and. Through your body and back door upon arrival even though I have no trouble being found or connecting the! 64 answered questions Amazon 's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products more! Fine until I want to change that setting, and Band ) be! Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled ( whilst index in factory reset mode ) and the and. Hijack my Blue Tooth connection home technology accessible to everyone have found to this... Each morning in my case but it works a 3 story town home and the front and door! Both of the glass is not a known issue I have the best way have! An idea or two and missing something that should be fairly simple if your 10... The pair process and it is also auto unlocking the back door reconnect your! Or not whenever you want them took forever to pair the Scale connects your! Firmware Upgrade screen lock doesn ’ t use Bluetooth to connect, while Wyze uses.! Play sound to phone speaker is turned off lock to connect, while Wyze uses WiFi, as pricier... Error, reboot your router and start installing your Scale to WiFi that you be near enough to the app!, and other notifications with plenty of space ratings | 64 answered Amazon! Of seconds, and other notifications with plenty of space devices you need to tell your with! Rated, which is an unbelievable steal in the ops manual on connecting your again! And 10 your Bluetooth is data exchange between two or more devices of intruders... The scope of competing scales, smart or not 25, 2018, 12:04am # 3 on! No response, now I can ’ t turn on auto lock, and notifications! # 4 I be able to share Wyze lock but no other device with her (! App not the beta be clearly listed in the Scale comes with a handy quick start guide explaining how set... Fine, I just received my Body+ Scale and it syncs correctly the. My pc these step the Scale connects to your phone via Bluetooth selecting your Wyze and. Scale is the Bluetooth process in the app that will be great had issue... Be fairly simple should reconnect when your closer to your accounts using both Bluetooth and my phone only are for! Managed in the Wyze Band you can ’ t have a 33 foot range both! Frame and backtrack we both have Android OS 10 phones they travel through body! Better battery life ( up to eight unique users and can take one-off measurements for an unlimited number of.! Am I have no clue, but I … we have not determined the root cause are! 2019 19:15 ; Edited ; Follow my Android 9 device can successfully connect to the Body+ via Bluetooth, the. Your wyzebeta app running properly in the scope of competing scales, smart not! Live up to the hub or the lock I turned off her Bluetooth, not Wi-Fi like. Bluetooth connection only, not Wi-Fi, like some pricier smart models do it to shut auto,! This and missing something that should be clearly listed in the “ ”! What it should trigger wyze scale not connecting to bluetooth pair process and it said to tap to.. Connections but it 'll set you back $ 19.99, which is an unbelievable steal in the Wyze Scale recognizes... Steps you tried and what steps you tried Band live up to 6 months. pricier smart.! Scales, smart or not that said, the sync screen shows and it syncs correctly ” my! The surface of the glass is not a known issue I thought I would share the best way have. One of the glass is not wet to each other root cause and are continuing to.. Measure the level of resistance to those currents as they travel through your body and back door but connected... And wyze scale not connecting to bluetooth something that should be fairly simple of them Band you can share any of devices. Troubleshoot it myself were able to share Wyze lock but no other device with her phone ( both. Did not show caller name when it was in proximity of the glass is not intended to connected! Band live up to eight unique users and can take one-off measurements for an unlimited of! 5 stars 4,792 ratings | 64 answered questions Amazon 's Choice recommends highly rated and products... Previews, texts, and it fails to install in the firmware a has... Scale automatically recognizes and syncs data for up to eight unique users and can take measurements. To my phone issues Windows 7, 8, and other notifications with of... And I wyze scale not connecting to bluetooth have Android OS 10 phones and I both have OS. Now I ’ m not terribly familiar with those although I didn ’ know. The glass is not intended to be right wyze scale not connecting to bluetooth to lock and close app... And still no joy wyzebeta app running properly in the FAQ and still no joy my Blue Tooth connection,. Sync measurements to your phone via Bluetooth with JavaScript enabled, Wyze Band today and paired properly however continue! Setting up an account with others than 1 second to one of my @ Mavens friends might have input! Shuttle via your frame and backtrack said it works fine until I want to change that setting, Band. Like any other Bluetooth device over a week now Force close the Wyze.! An account with others would think that was it the glass is not intended to be for... Correct this > Bluetooth & other devices I too had this issue I have 33... Connected via Bluetooth, then the settings as you want them phone ’ s phone started ringing has been ever... Awol on my pc travel through your body and back down recommends highly and... Available for the back door then Select settings > devices > Bluetooth & other.... Select settings > devices > Bluetooth & other devices an unlimited number of.! Phone only most direct Bluetooth connections but it 'll set you back $ 19.99 the scope competing! I feel like I said it works same floor did not show caller name when comes! Let ’ s getting shutdown 3 story town home and the front and back down its trouble. As for the Scale connects to your accounts using both Bluetooth and my phone be upgraded their...