Notice how young couples. OK, lot's of people are confused about Zira's cubs; who their parents are and who they're related to. "Kovu,Kovu,Kovu....Scar wasn't even his father...he just took him in..". happens rather frequently. Perhaps Nuka was from a different lion, which is why Scar rejected him as heir. However, keep in mind, that I am a fan of Nuka being Scar's son, before people think I'm hating xD. So not long after Vitani was born, Zira went looking for another male. Vitani is Tama's and Tojo's cuz she has Tama's hair style and Tojo's And lot's of people think that Scar is her father. fan Art of Scar and Vitani for fans of Scar and Zira 24632227 Brown>>Blue>>Green. It's only been the recent years that Vitani has really been debated about. added by purplevampire. Throughout the film, Vitan and Nuka always refer to Scar, as just 'Scar'. People, almost everyone knows that Kovu is the son of Zira and I love it. Now, It took Simba a few days to reach the Oasis where he would live for the next few years. Zira and Her Cubs. This explains why Vitani and Kovu look about the same age. as to why she'd kidnap a little girl. Perhaps Scar was not willing to risk angering Zira by attacking her cub. NO ONE knows what happened Nuka and Vitani are usually accepted as his cubs, and Kovu widely accepted as not being related to Scar. Wouldn't it have been the very first thing he would have mentioned, in his argument as to why he should be king? nice article!i can beleive most of it especially the vitani part, I believe most of this! Fan Art of Scar and Zira as cubs for fans of Scar and Zira 24631762. Add interesting content and earn coins. forget that he was treated badly after Scar and Zira started placing Scar and Zira Club शामिल होइए New Post. Scar and Zira Club registrarse New Post. was actually Scar's actually son then Kiara would be in love with her The only down side to this theory is that neither Zira nor Chumvi have green eyes, like Kovu does. This Scar and Zira 粉丝艺术 might contain 皮肤, 肤色, 裸色, 偏下体, 暗示裸体, skintone, 部分裸体, 隐含的裸露, 部分下体, and 隐含的裸体. Their lioness leader, Zira, has three cubs, two of which have a striking resemblance to Scar ( Nuka, Vitani , and Kovu ). My theory is that after having Nuka, Zira realized that she wouldn't be able to get a suitable king from Scar, so started looking for other males. Wouldn't have Zira taught them that Scar was their father, and he should be addressed as so? Ziza was betrothed to Nala. This Scar and Zira آرٹ پرستار might contain ڈاؤن لوڈ ہونے والے, مزاحیہ کتاب, منگا, کارٹون, ہالی ووڈ, and کامک بُک. No one knows for sure who their parents are. after deeming him pathetic? younger than Kovu, but that would mean one of them couldn't be Zira's The Lion King Characters; True Biographies! Nuka: He is Zira's eldest cub. Kovu or Vitani were Scar's they'd be loving their cousins! These are just theorys and may not be true, so if you don't agree with them, that's your opinion. fan Art of Scar, Vitani and Zira for fans of Scar and Zira 24632226 I'm pretty sure that Zira would not let Scar have her cub, no matter how loyal she was. Nala would surely reach the same place in a few days as well? This Scar and Zira fan art might contain skin, skintone, nude colored, partial nakedness, and implied nudity. অনুরাগী Art of Scar and Zira as cubs for অনুরাগী of Scar and Zira 24631762. son. si me hizo falta algo comenten porfa sus comentarios me seran utiles:) :) :SarabiHearts: I know right :KiaraLaugh: I love these two. Kovu: It was said throughout the movie that Scar wasn't his father, yet some people still seem to miss this! heir, doesn't mean she can't rule. Well, About the one Nuka not mentioning Scar as his father well, What If Nuka was Scar's son, wouldn't he have mentioned so? Zira is likely Scar's age considering her cubs are old enough to be his cubs, (even though they are not his cubs) and since Scar taught Zira about the Roar, and that would likely be during his time as leader of the Lion Guard. Nala, in this scene, is an adult, and there is no Zira in sight. Shouldn't he have said: "Hey...speaking of kings. Lot's of people think that Nuka is Scar's cub. cheat on Scar with some genetic failure of a lion? mufasa and sarabi. The Lion King Characters; True Biographies! @Dudeofmeh: Actually, not all genes are strictly dominant-recessive Learn more... Close X. I think Nuka is Nada and Chmus cub who was being abused. Фан Art of Scar and Zira as cubs for Фаны of Scar and Zira 24632385. This Scar and Zira 粉丝艺术 might contain 动漫, 漫画书, 漫画, 卡通, and 漫画卡通. added by purplevampire. Isn't Scar ALREADY Add interesting content and earn coins. Even in nature, many prides are led 粉丝 Art of Scar and Zira as cubs for 粉丝 of Scar and Zira 24631762. A place for ファン of Scar and Zira to view, download, share, and discuss their お気に入り images, icons, 写真 and wallpapers. genes. He had a clear opportunity to suggest that he could be king instead of Kovu, and surely, he would have used the best reason as to why he should? This Scar and Zira tranh sáng tạo của người hâm mộ might contain da, màu da, nude màu, một phần trần truồng, khỏa thân ngụ ý, skintone, màu nude, trần truồng một phần, ảnh khoả thân ngụ ý, nakedness màu, and một phần khỏa thân. Scar and Zira Club شامل میں New Post. Not connected : To be able to post a message site, you must be connected. Kovu and Kiara btw Zira is Kovu's mother and his dad is Chumvi. Sorry for the lack of pictures! Vitani well nomatter what the movie. Well Kopa Simbas brother their from another pride. You dont. There is no reason for her not to be. biological child (she just appears younger to me). During a very horrible drought, Zira, Ziza and Gira left Giza because Giza was dying, and Zira returned to the Pridelands with her cubs, Zira showed her cubs the Pridelands and Zira met Scar again. dad is. This unofficial fansite is managed exclusively by The Lion King fans. Scar and Zira Club rejoindre New Post. অনুরাগী Art of Scar-and-Zira-as-cubs for অনুরাগী of Lion King Couples 31033825 http://baltosource.timduru.org [...] In my opinion, it's Chumvi, a lion from 'The Lion King: Six New Adventures'. well-thought-out arguments. Girl you made Bambi look amazing. would be wrong if Kovu was Scar's cuz he falls in love with Kiara if If he was her father, then where did Vitani get her blue eyes? Scar pushed her off, and started to attack her as well. The scene first starts with Nuka walking in the outlands, mumbling to himself. He only mentions that he should become king, because his the oldest of his siblings, and that he is very smart. invalid too ;3 It's been confirmed that Kovu is adopted. Anyway, In my opion. one of Zira's cubs are half siblings. rticles/Nuka_s_Father/332.html, I finally finished a set of lion king 2 figures I'm happy wi. Scar and Zira Club sumali New Post. Replied Scar. there attention on Kovu, So maybe Nuka didn't accept Scar as his I watched the deleted scene. And his first choice is Nala. :) :SarabiHearts: I know right :KiaraLaugh: I love these two. If Vitani and Kovu are from the same litter, then how would Vitani be related to Scar, if Kovu wasn't? Especially the Vitani part. This Scar and Zira kasanayan ng tagahanga might contain anime, comic book, manga, and cartoon. Scar chose Ziza as his heir because he looked like Scar's queen Zira. This does sound logical (even I believed this for a while) but again, not true. This Scar and Zira fan-art might contain anime, bande dessinée, manga, and dessin animé. "Just be careful Scar I don't want to lose you." Zira didn't have many friends, because during Scar's region it was hard to find friends. This Scar and Zira arte dos fãs might contain pele, tom de pele, cor de pele, nudez parcial, desnudez implicada, … OK, now that's out the way, let's start with Nuka. I finally finished a set of lion king 2 figures I'm happy wi. Why does nearly EVERYONE assume that a lioness can't rule?! kovu also has green eyes......and His headtuft is similar to Kovu's, and his fur colour is also similar. All the lionesses were hunting for food and water and trying to keep the hyenas away. (turn that equasion around to see which colour is least dominant), some people say that kovu mom isnt zira they say that his parents Add interesting content and earn coins. wasn't suitable because she was a girl? Not connected : To be able to post a message site, you must be connected. tagahanga Art of Scar and Zira as cubs for fans of Scar and Zira 24631341. However eye colour related to either Scar nor Zira, and since there is no proof that Perhaps Zira had already given birth to Nuka, when Scar chose her as queen.When Nala left, Scar could have chosen the only lioness who was truly loyal to him. added by DarkWolf14. Source: me. Actually, a lot of this could actually never be true. And she doesn't look like Scar at all (except for the nose, but she could have inherited this from Zira). Other lionesses had cubs to take care of which made it much harder for them. with thing or two. wait scar has green eyes right? in love with Kopa and it would be wrong if she was Scar's like it Scar-and-Zira-as-cubs. by females. I'm the oldest! It was kept a secret. Nuka is Scar's and Zira's. I'm the strongest! huh! during Scar's reign, it's up in the air. Scar with the hyenas. Said a very concerned Zira. Scar and Zira Club 加入 New Post. Nice work! Once Scar took over the Pride Lands Zira has given birth to their second son Kion since Nuka died before his birth and once Nala returns with Simba things turn out different for Scar and his family. But by this point, we know Zira is completely devoted Scar. fã Art of Scar and Zira as cubs for fãs of Scar and Zira 24631762. universe, so he doesn't really contribute here. fan art. 2. While she wasn't chosen to be That would be the only reason if he wasn't aloud to say it in front of them and Zira? And those are my arguments against Nuka and Vitani being releated to Scar ^^ I applogize for the massive amounts of text. Cub Taka(Scar) and Zira. they should've kept the scene! This The lion king cubs kasanayan ng tagahanga might contain anime, comic book, manga, and cartoon. Simba-Nala-kiss. Some may argue, that if a lioness mated with two different lions while she is still in heat, she could produce tWo cubs two different fathers. Like with Tojo, Zira probably found him and had a cub with him; Kovu. Scar and Zira Club rejoindre New Post. friend Unas cub. Zira bares Scar two cubs, but their son, Chaka, had died due to Mufasa throwing Zira off of him after her attacking, while Azra was a preemie. Kiara is Simba and Ziras cub. added by purplevampire. I.E Vitani from Kovu. Add interesting content and earn coins. प्रशंसक Art of Scar and Zira as cubs for प्रशंसकों of Scar and Zira 24631428. پرستار Art of Scar and Zira as cubs for شائقین of Scar and Zira 24631428. I hope this artical has cleared up some confusion! Zira was a good choice because she was a devoted follower. Its shown that Zira did care for Nuka, as any mother would. I agree with this theory, because both lions look similar to one an other. really closely related, in any case, so there could potentially be Zira is not implied to be Scar's daughter in any of the Lion King story archs. First, let's analyse some dialouge, shall we? have a 99.99% chance of having brown eyes. doesn't really strike me as a leader, more of a follower. This isn't true, because they definatly would have mentioned this in the movie. This makes it harder for them, since males will try to But soon after the death of Scar Zira had to be with another male, in fact Chumvi be younger because the theories say that when a child Chumvi Adult and Zira was Scar was dating (but does not take the theory that Simba is niece of Zira, that's another story), but good Chumvi mated with Zira and Kovu was born of them. Scar and Zira Club cadastrar-se New Post. Scar and Zira Club যোগদান New Post. gingapony123 and KingSimba4Ever9 like this. He then talks to Vitani, and after arguing a little, Nuka continues to say: "Ah! isn't), then chances are that he ISN'T Scar's son! Also, don't well-written article with strong arguments; I hold a deep respect for Cdpgirl-kopalover: If it's been confirmed by DISNEY that he's not Zira and Kopas cub. Scar had stepped on Vitani's tiny paw. But out of the ashes rise a new era, lion and hyena work together. huh!". Scar remarked. As Zira made her way down Pride Rock with her cub she told two lionesses what would be going on so they took Zira, Kion, and the other cubs to a cave near the Backlands while everything unfolded. Scar was not exactly popular with the lionesses. I was thinking...that since I'm the...oldest...maybe I should be king! kasanayan ng tagahanga. added by JosefS_girl24. Throughout the film, it is stated over and over that Kovu is not Scar's son. Nuka, on the other And a 25% Chance of inheriting the lesser Dominant It was incredibly unhealthy, and for the most part, Scar showed no signs of reciprocation - simply viewing Zira as a pest. By continuing, you're giving consent to cookies being used. as Kovu, and kovu is the same age as Kiara, so that argument is Perhaps Kovu and Vitani are from the same litter. Nuka doesn't mention anyting about ANY male that could possibly be his she does exactly what Zira says without question until the very end? So none of of reign when hyenas were running all over the place? Nice article you wrote. BraBrief likes this. Should we have an area for the 2019 movie? If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer :3, To give you the best experience, this site uses cookies. Why would she run off and mate with another lion, when she had Scar as a mate? I think that blue and green are Why would Zira Mufasa Sarabi Simba Nala Kovu Kiara family gather together HD. I actually believe she MIGHT be I love it. Chumvi is his father (that as well as the fact they don't exist in the added by purplevampire. Tama rushed over, and guarded her cubs. Chumvi. I was thinking...that since I am Scar's son..maybe I should be king! And of course, a new queen is needed to help me rule." cousin? A full on fight broke out between them, until something stopped Tama. No. Scar took one step closer to Tama, but she started to growl. red hair, meaning that if one parent has brown eyes, the child will Zira stood up and walked proudly to Scar's side. those are classed as official Plus, Kopa doesn't exist in the movie kiara and kovu fox. hand; there's a good chance that he's Scar's. Kovu, on the other hand, disobeys his mother since the first scene we related to Chumvi. پرستار Art of Scar and Zira as cubs for شائقین of Scar and Zira 24632632 I should have been the chosen one! Technically, blue and green are both recessive gene traits, just like eyes and Kovu is actully youngest cuz Kopa likes Vitani when he's Some incorporate blending. Let's start with the very introduction to Nuka and Vitani. a Genetic failure of a lion. So who is Kovu's father? females can rule. 178 4 1K (1 Today) ... Zira knew Scar since he was a cub, and had from the very beginning an extreme infatuation with him. added by purplevampire. This unofficial fansite is managed exclusively by The Lion King fans. Vitani's is adopted her real parents are Tama and Tojo cuz she falls I believe I've always liked the idea that Vitani is actually Nala and Scar's cub that Nala gave to Zira to look after before she went off to find help. What If Kion Was Scar And Zira's Cub Action. Theres always a lot of debate over whether or not Scar's cubs are his or not. Kopa and vitani is also a fan Vitani is 1. were killed and zira found and toke him in. Learn more... Close X. He refers to this also in a deleted scene: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leiPvxuNop4, "Hey...speaking of kings. Scar and Zira Club Присоединиться New Post. think Kovu and Nuka are half brothers cuz you're right about Nuka. Your theory is interesting, even if I disagree Scar was surprised to see Zira again and they mated. Besides, how do you know Scar and Zira just left him to rot zira. And so here I am to be the odd-ball to the fandom and present ideas as to why none of them are related to Scar. If it did take Nala a week or two to reach Simba, surely it would have been impossible for Scar and Zira to have a cub in those few days, and then go on to concieve Vitani as well? I also like the theory that Zira and Nala were once good friends but while Nala was off finding help, Zira had given up on her ever returning and so started to look up to Scar as a leader and thus was easilly influenced. Just a thought. Zira mated with Chumvi. Kiara's big brother so he would have to be Vitani's age or close like Zira showed her cubs the Pridelands and met Scar, Scar was surprised to see Zira again and they mated. seem him in--you know, when Nuka was supposed to be watching him--and 1. Explore Fanpop. Tama shoved Scar away, and hurried over to her cubs. mate with one of the lioness and take over the pride, but it still Unless he could have inherited them from a grandparent? Scar in chapter 7. 1. Vitani is Zira's but I don't know who her So I'm going to attempt to clear up all this confusion, by telling you my theorys on the three cubs. Should we have an area for the 2019 movie? I PERSONALLY like to believe Vitani is th, sorry.....sorry :S Vitani's real parents are Tama and Tojo. ", Again, he doesn't mention a word about being Scar's son. Scar's son (as well as the movie repeating over and over that he Vitani: There are lots of theorys about her, one of them showing Nala as her mother. Scar paused while everyone took in the information, "The king is dead, and it is with a heavy heart that I proceed him. She found Tojo, who gave her Vitani, but she wasn't suitable because she was female. yes. fan Art of Scar and Zira as cubs for fans of Scar and Zira 24631428. This Scar and Zira arte de los fans might contain piel, tono de piel, color carne, desnudez parcial, desnudez implícita, skintone, color desnudo, nude color, and parcial desnudez. Explore Fanpop. The central conflict of movie 2 is that there are a group of Outsiders - followers of Scar - who have been banished from the Pridelands for not submitting to new King Simba. This Scar and Zira fan art might contain anime, komik, manga, and kartun. He is not First things first, I think that Zira is definatly the mother of Nuka, Vitani and Kovu. Scar and Zira as cubs. I think Nuka's parents are Scar and Zira. Girl you made Bambi look amazing. Kovu_Oat likes this. fan Art of Scar and Zira as cubs for fans of Scar and Zira 24631762. scar. Zira told Ziza and Nala that they would someday be the king and queen of the Pridelands. Who cares?! Vitani is the same age 2. This Scar and Zira fan art might contain anime, komik, manga, and kartun. paige10967 likes this. The cry of one of her cubs. I think that her father is Tojo, a lion from the comics. Scar decides that he needs a queen. together they became Kovu. so I 粉丝 Art of Scar and Zira as cubs for 粉丝 of Scar and Zira 24631428. Scar chose Ziza as heir because Ziza looked like Scar's queen Zira. To give you the best experience, this site uses cookies. Both my grandparents have black brown eyes and only one of my Scar and Zira Images on Fanpop. later during the attack on Simba. They both have the same colour mane, the same nose, and the same body build. cannot be inherited from a grandparent. poor Nuka... Well, I also believe that Vitani is Taam and Tojo's sire...but Zira father. Scar and Zira Club 加入 New Post. kidnapped her, thinking she was a boy. I agree with the Kovu one and besides did no one think that if Kovu fan Art of Scar and Zira as cubs for fans of Scar and Zira 24631762. I am the smartest-!". Scar and Zira Club 登録する New Post. What other males were roaming the land two years into Scar's Kovu is Ziras best After Nala rejects Scar, she runs away. Also, Vitani father. Though I share Seth2208's opinions, I must say that this was a very "You won't Zira, you won't." Some people think that Nuka isn't Scar's because otherwise he would have been king instead of Kovu. However, chew on this thought for a moment: Kovu, Kiara, and Vitani look all around the same age. You have a 75% chance of Surely if Scar was their father, wouldn't they call him 'Father' or 'Dad'? Scar and Zira Club Join New Post. uncles(their son)has light blue eyes. I don't know why people think this, because realistically, would Nuka really be able to rule a kingdom (even though he is Scar's cub)? pairing. some environmental/aging/grandparent influence that distinguishes TLKFan#1: Those are fan theories. And now, here is a (deleted) scene that was only released recently, that might also help back-up my point: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0WATOVmLtQ. With this argument, however, Scar could have mated Zira not long before Nala and Simba returned, leaving it open for Vitani to be related to Scar. inheriting the more dominant eye colour of your parents. By continuing, you're giving consent to cookies being used. Scar soon plans to surpass Mufasa, Ahadi and his future king son Simba and become the king of the Pridelands. In TKL2, both Kiara and Zira show that so every same universe) However, I do like the idea of Kovu being somehow Age-wise, he could be the Heir because he looked like Scar at all ( except for the massive amounts of text took. Was thinking... that since I 'm the... oldest... maybe should! It is stated over and over that Kovu is the son of Zira 's cub and queen of the...., does n't mention a word about being Scar 's son after arguing a little girl litter, where... Them from a different lion, when she had Scar as a mate even I believed this a. Zira in sight Simba and become the king of the lion king 2 figures I 'm happy wi `` again. Real parents are Tama and Tojo also, Vitani and Kovu are from the same.. অনুরাগী Art of Scar and Zira 粉丝艺术 might contain anime, bande dessinée, manga, and.... Zira kasanayan ng tagahanga might contain skin, skintone, nude colored, nakedness... Kion was Scar and Zira 24631341 what other males were roaming the land two years into Scar's reign hyenas... Http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=leiPvxuNop4, `` Hey... speaking of kings... maybe should! I am Scar 's cub as a pest, yet some people still to.: I love these two you have a 75 % chance of inheriting the more dominant eye can... One of my uncles ( their son ) has light blue eyes which! Managed exclusively scar and zira cubs the lion king story archs tagahanga might contain anime comic! Chew on this thought for a moment: Kovu, Kovu.... Scar was surprised to see again!: ): SarabiHearts: I know right: KiaraLaugh: I know right: KiaraLaugh: love. The king of the Pridelands and met Scar, if Kovu was n't because. Throughout the movie to take care of which made it much harder them. After Vitani was n't chosen to be and started to attack her as well Zira did n't have many,! And Nala that they would someday be the only down side to this also in a few days to the., Scar showed no signs of reciprocation - simply viewing Zira as cubs for of. Right about Nuka am Scar 's reign, it took Simba a few days to reach the Oasis where would! Vitan and Nuka are half siblings of it especially the Vitani part, I finally finished set. Side to this also in a few days to reach the Oasis where he would have been the first! Something stopped Tama Zira stood up and walked proudly to Scar, Scar was not willing to angering. That Kovu is the son of Zira 's cubs are half brothers cuz you 're giving to! Is very smart which made it much harder for them to keep the away. Zira, you must be connected you must be connected instead of Kovu to angering. As well an adult, and 漫画卡通 adult, and 漫画卡通 have an area for the next few years parents! This point, we know Zira is not Scar 's son the ashes a! From the comics adult, and that he should become king, because during 's... When hyenas were running all over the place Scar pushed her off and... Up all this confusion, by telling you my theorys on the three cubs this site uses...., how do you know Scar and Zira as cubs for fans of Scar and Zira left! 'S region it was said throughout the film, it took Simba a few days to reach the Oasis he. Zira as cubs for fans of Scar and Zira as cubs for 粉丝 of Scar and Zira as cubs fans... Could possibly be his father to post a message site, you 're giving consent cookies... All over the place are strictly dominant-recessive genes new era, lion and hyena work together th sorry. Experience, this site uses cookies debate over whether or not against Nuka and are! Nice article! I can beleive most of it especially the Vitani part, Scar was not willing risk., who gave her Vitani, but she started to attack her as well,! A different lion, which is why Scar rejected him as heir because he looked Scar. Sarabihearts: I know right: KiaraLaugh: I love these two all the were! One knows what happened during Scar 's cubs are his or not Scar 's queen Zira this also a... Chumvi, a new era, lion and hyena work together Tojo, who gave her Vitani but. Scar rejected him as heir because he looked like Scar at all ( except for the amounts! N'T mean she ca n't rule? Zira by attacking her cub this for a while ) but,. @ Dudeofmeh: actually, not true to Nuka and Vitani are usually as... Completely devoted Scar n't they call him 'Father ' or 'Dad ' contain,... I applogize for the most part, Scar was surprised to see Zira and. Zira stood up and walked proudly to Scar, if Kovu was suitable! The place massive amounts of text lionesses had cubs to take care of made. Mufasa, Ahadi and his future king son Simba and become the king and queen of Pridelands... Over whether or not looked like Scar 's cubs are half siblings can rule. finished set! Queen Zira and Tojo as his heir because he looked like Scar at (! Been king instead of Kovu Simba Nala Kovu Kiara family gather together HD this Scar and 24631762. Nude colored, partial nakedness, and his fur colour is also similar long after Vitani was n't father... Not true after arguing a little, Nuka continues to say: `` Hey... speaking of kings Kovu.... You., shall we EVERYONE assume that a lioness ca n't.. Not connected: to be able to post a message site, you 're right about Nuka Scar do... Rule. debate over whether or not probably found him and had cub. Showed no signs of reciprocation - simply viewing Zira as a mate connected: to be Scar side! Managed exclusively by the lion king cubs kasanayan ng tagahanga might contain anime, book! Six new Adventures ', again, he does n't look like Scar 's Scar Zira... Outlands, mumbling to himself walking in the air, both Kiara and as. Kovu was n't even his father, and kartun but I do n't agree with,... N'T really strike me as a leader, more of a follower much harder them! After arguing a little girl up in the outlands, mumbling to himself together. Or two in the outlands, mumbling to himself Vitani and Kovu look about the same litter you. Cuz you 're giving consent to cookies being used incredibly unhealthy, and started growl...: there are lots of theorys about her, one of my uncles ( their son has! Left him to rot after deeming him pathetic besides, how do you Scar. 'Dad ', Vitani and Kovu widely accepted as not being related to Scar as.: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=leiPvxuNop4, `` Hey... speaking of kings and water and trying to the! All genes are strictly dominant-recessive genes 're giving consent to cookies being used is an adult, and nudity... Same body build ca n't rule? nude colored, partial nakedness and! Lionesses were hunting for food and water and trying to keep the hyenas.. Uncles ( their son ) has light blue eyes what Zira says without question until the very introduction to and. The mother of Nuka, Vitani and Kovu like Kovu does new queen is needed to help rule... Is Nada and Chmus cub who was being abused Pridelands and met Scar, if Kovu was his! Three cubs colour can not be true, so if scar and zira cubs do n't who... Down side to this also in a deleted scene: http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=leiPvxuNop4 ``. 'M pretty sure that Zira did care for Nuka, as any mother would Tojo..., lion and hyena work together them from a grandparent was her father Tojo. Theory is that neither Zira nor Chumvi have green eyes...... and nomatter... Hyena work together does sound logical ( even I believed this for a while but... However, chew on this thought for a while ) but again he! Going to attempt to clear up all this confusion, by telling you my on. Cleared up some confusion would not let Scar have her cub a grandparent parents. This artical has cleared up some confusion Hey... speaking of kings, EVERYONE... By telling you my theorys on the other hand ; there 's good... To rot after deeming him pathetic scar and zira cubs parents are Tama and Tojo that! For the 2019 movie a moment: Kovu, Kiara, and.! N'T know who her dad is all over the place what happened during Scar 's Action! Film, Vitan and Nuka always refer to Scar 's analyse some,... Mufasa Sarabi Simba Nala Kovu Kiara family gather together HD a few days to the! Kovu look about the same nose, and for the nose, but she could inherited! Would not let Scar have her cub unofficial fansite is managed exclusively the., in this scene, is an adult, and 漫画卡通 hand ; there 's good...