Learn more with 109 Questions and 177 Answers for Samsung - 5.8 Cu. Interactive Tour and documents. The nearly new stove is already damaged due to burning. The mid-to -high-temperature range of the burner makes it easy to try out different recipes. Samsung NE58K9430SS/AA-00 electric range parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time! I've seen the complaints about how easily the knobs will turn with the slightest bump and I've experienced them first hand. NE58F9500SS *This is not the original service manual booklet. Tree Marie Soapworks Recommended for you Enhanced cooking control & flexibility. 4.5 (918 Reviews) 98 Answered Questions; Customer images +30 images; Price Match Guarantee. Do let me know if you're going forward with the class action suit. 06:43 AM Completely unacceptable response. Get performance ratings and pricing on the Samsung NE58F9500SS range. Samsung NE58M9430SS - NE58M9430SS/AC Range, Slide In, Electric Range, 30 inch Exterior Width, Self Clean, Convection, 5 Burners, Glass Burners (Electric), 5.9 cu. The best way to find parts for Samsung NE58F9500SS/AA-0000 / is by clicking one of the diagrams below. The NE58F9500SS ticks all the necessary boxes with its excellent burners and sturdy oven, but the range also goes a few steps further with the easy to use Guiding Light controls. The Samsung comes equipped with one standard rack, a split rack, and a gliding rack. Samsung NE58F9500SS Check Price & Reviews. Could you send us a private message so that we can get some additional information from you? Not sure what part you need? All that customer service has suggested is paying $200+ dollars for a new set. Luckily we've caught all the melting plastic and burning cardboard before it's gone too far. Discover the latest features and innovations available in the 29 13/16 inches x 36 - 37 1/8 inches (Adjustable), 5.8. cu. 4.5 (923 Reviews) 98 Answered Questions + 10 images. ft. Slide-in Electric Range *30" minimum clearance between the top of the cooking surface and the bottom of an unprotected wood or metal cabinet; or 24" minimum when the bottom of the wood or metal cabinet is protected by not less than 1/4" flame-retardant millboard covered with not less than no. It is an electronic document. Absolutely unacceptable. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. No one tests ranges like we do. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Samsung NE58F9500SS Slide-in Electric Range at Amazon.com. * Call now to order! ft. Convection Freestanding Electric Range - Stainless steel. Earn 111 AIR MILES ® Reward Miles! SAMSUNG OVEN RANGE OVERHEATING FIRE HAZARD, OTR Microwave heats when off and door is closed, Issue with Range Panel Display Flickering, FIRE HAZARD!!! $1,399.99 Your price for this item is $1,399.99. NE58F9500SS *This is not the original service manual booklet. Samsung NE58F9500SS Slide-in Electric Range 2.5 out of 5 stars 77. Samsung NE58F9710WS Check Price & Reviews. ft. Convection Freestanding Electric Range - Stainless steel with 2 Answers – Best Buy I've seen the complaints about how easily the knobs will turn with the slightest bump and I've experienced them first hand. 1. Get performance ratings and pricing on the Samsung NE58F9710WS range. Please, follow this link (https://bit.ly/2vwsGXY) it will show you the comparison for both ranges. Add me to the broken range knob club (the original knobs, and the replacements have broken). I think a class action lawsuit is not out of the question... that is unless Samsung initiates a recall very soon. Cook your favourite meal with Samsung NE58M9430SS Electric Range with 5 burners, 5.8 cu.ft. I'm sorry it's taken so long to reply. You can also browse the most common parts for NE58F9500SS/AA-0000 /. The Samsung NE58F9500SS Range is mighty impressive. Ft. Electric Self-Cleaning Fingerprint Resistant Slide-In Range with Convection - Black stainless steel In addition to the burner, the oven too is pretty decent, making it easy to bake cakes, bread and cookies. In-store pricing may vary. Rating Filter. We need compensation for what we have gone through and the damage that has been done. Hey, I would be happy to look into this for you. Slide-in Design Learn more with 66 Questions and 121 Answers for Samsung - 5.8 Cu. It is an electronic document. ‎05-15-2018 Frigidaire FGEH3047VF Gallery Series 30" Electric Range with 5 Elements, 5.4 Cubic ft. Capacity Convection Oven, in Stainless Steel 4.1 out of 5 stars 6. Rating 4.5 out of 5 stars with 918 reviews (918 Reviews) 93 % would recommend to a friend. ft. Slide-In Electric Range. What is the difference between the two model ? Usually ships within 6 to 10 days. $9.00 In-Stock: DE60-10111A BOLT-HEX M6,L50,ZPC(WHT),SWRCH18A,HH Hea: $1.85 Nationwide BO, Usually ships within 4-6 weeks: DG60 … ^Joan, The knobs and the back splash are black , the other range has the stainless steel knobs and the black splash also more stainless steel, Samsung - 5.9 cu. Solutions & Tips, Download Manual, Contact Us. both looks pretty much the sameSamsung – Learn about Samsung - 5.9 cu. ft. Capacity, Storage Drawer, 1 Ovens, 3000W, Stainless Steel colour . Electric Range - Model NE58K9430SS/AA. Anyone on board?? Can you send me a message? User rating, 4.5 out of 5 stars with 918 reviews. Every website I check that sells this range has many reviews supporting this same issue. That makes it easier to lift heavy, hot bakeware. We also need this appliance to be made safe. ‎05-17-2018 We also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way! Add to Cart. ADVERTISEMENT. 365 days to return any part. I used the correct cookware and this still happens. Get access to helpful solutions, how-to guides, owners' manuals, and product specifications for your Slide-In Electric Ranges (NE58K9430 Series) from Samsung US Support. * See disclaimers from Show me how button 1. suggested payments with 18-Month Financing. one small bump and the stove turns on. Or $ 77.78/mo. TV & Video: Mobile: Photo: Computing: Appliance: Home Audio: TV & Projector Home Theater Blu-Ray / DVD Player VCR Set Top Box: Cell Phone Galaxy Note Media Player Tablet: Digital Camera Digital … 4.5. Send us that information as soon as you can. I found this thread looking for a class action lawsuit. $9.00 In-Stock: DG60-00008A SPACER-DOOR E … It is an electronic document. So far all Samsung has done is deflect blame onto me about this situation. $12.00 In-Stock: DE60-10111A BOLT-HEX M6,L50,ZPC(WHT),SWRCH18A,HH Hea: $1.85 Nationwide BO, Usually ships within 4-6 weeks: OM-NE58F9500SS OWNER'S MANUAL NE58F9500SS *This is not the original owner's manual booklet. NE58F9500SS,-,BETTER: $158.06 Nationwide BO, Usually ships within 4-6 weeks: DG61-00188A SUPPORT HINGE FTQ386LWUX,ALCOAT-SA1C,1.4: $12.18 Nationwide BO, Usually ships within 4-6 weeks: 6009-001395 SCREW-SPECIAL TH,+,WP,M5,L10,ZPC(BLK),SW: $1.85 In-Stock: DG63-00107A GROUND-TERMINAL BLOCK FTQ386LWUX,CU,T0.8 : $4.75 Nationwide BO, Usually ships within 4-6 … 2 offers from $1,819.72. (4) NE59N6630SS has 3 racks for 7 positions *(strange model to have when there is NE59J7630SS alread… (2) CONVECTION OVEN & STEAM CLEAN Self-Clean with Steam Clean Freestanding Electric Range ** NE59M4320SS in Stainless Steel, Black Stainless Steel or White 3. (1) BASE MODEL Conventional Self-Clean Freestanding Electric Range NE59M4310SS in Stainless Steel 2. Original, high quality parts for Samsung NE58K9430SS/AA / 0000 Range in stock and ready to ship today. I am having the same issues. You can privately message any user by visiting their profile and clicking on the private message button. I have had multiple fires and melted plastic on my stove due to this defect. The temperature range of the burner is extremely high, and they can bring six cups of water to boil in less than six minutes. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Available colors: … 07:32 PM We have use and … Samsung Support CA Prices and offers are subject to change. Samsung NE58K9430SS - range - built-in - stainless overview and full product specs on CNET. NE58M9430SS Electric Range with 5 burners, 5.8 cu.ft. Design-wise, it's nearly identical to the NE58F9500SS, a great electric slide-in range that we named an Editors' Choice. Samsung NE58F9500SS | Full Specifications: Number of burners: 5, Total capacity: 164.2, Fuel type: Electric, Stove top: Smooth top, Oven This was not cheap and it has already caused over $100 in damages. NE58F9500SS SKU: 9172054. (3) TRUE CONVECTION & RAPID BOIL & TRIPLE SIZE BURNER NE59J7630SS Freestanding Electric Range in Stainless Steel 4. - last edited on Luckily we've caught all the melting plastic and burning cardboard before it's gone too far. SamsungNik. User rating, 4.6 out of 5 stars with 1864 reviews. BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. 5 star rating. © 2020 Best Buy. Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with your phone number as well as the model number and the serial number of the unit. by NE58F9500SS 5.8 cu. I have been part of many class action suits and this one is a slam dunk. All rights reserved. If there is not one to join then I will reach out to an appropriate law firm that specializes in this area and we can start one. Specification: NE58F9500SS,SECC: Quantity SUPPORTED MODELS: NE58F9500SS, NE58K9430SS, NE58K9500SG, NE58M9430SS, NE58N9430SG, NE58R9431SG, NE58R9431SS, NE58R9431ST. Show me how > Open-Box: from $909.99. Ft. Electric Self-Cleaning Slide-In Range with Convection - Stainless steel SKU: 9172054 . Samsung NE58M9430SS | Full Specifications: Product type: Freestanding, Number of burners: 5, Number of ovens: 1, Oven net capacity: 164, View online or download Samsung NE58F9500SS User Manual Write a Review. The inherently dangerous knob issue itself, and Samsung's complete failure to address it, seem to deserve such an approach. 1-877-374-3439 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM (ET) Call showroom: Price Match & Beat Guarantee. $1,199.00. It is an electronic document. I have had a fire and I am unable to have my knobs on my stove at any time due to having kids in the house. Taiwan Circling Swirl Variation, Cold Process Soap Making, (Technique Video #5) - Duration: 13:42. User rating, 4.5 out of 5 stars with 923 reviews. Cook your favourite meal with Samsung NE58K9500SG Electric Range with Slide-in Design, 5.8 cu.ft. Samsung NE58F9500SS Pdf User Manuals. $12.00 In-Stock: OM-NE58F9500SS OWNER'S MANUAL NE58F9500SS *This is not the original owner's manual booklet. Customer rating. Please help. How do I respond exactly? Samsung NE58F9500SS vs Samsung NE58F9710WS. No one tests ranges like we do. Related content. Model: NE58F9500SS . Sleek design meets functional utility on this Samsung Electric Range. But for quickness, you can reach us mods here: http://bit.ly/2ihPL97. Hey SIMN. Narrow your search down by symptom and read the amazing step by step instructions and troubleshooting tips for NE58F9500SS/AA-0000 / from do-it-yourselfers just like you. The gliding rack is mounted on ball bearings, and extends completely out of the oven cavity. $1,399.99 Your price for this item is $1,399.99. So if you are in the market for a slide-in electric range and don't mind a bit of gentle hand holding when it comes to usability, the Samsung NE58F9500SS is a sure bet. 1,399.99 Your Price for this item is $ 1,399.99 Your Price for this item is $ 1,399.99 performance and... A slam dunk any user by visiting their profile and clicking on the message!, 1 Ovens, 3000W, Stainless Steel colour it, seem deserve. Them first hand 1,399.99 Your Price for this item is $ 1,399.99 … NE58F9500SS this! Knob issue itself, and Samsung 's complete failure to address it, seem to deserve such an approach gliding. -High-Temperature Range of the question... that is unless Samsung initiates a recall very soon and it already... Pm - last edited on ‎05-17-2018 06:43 AM by SamsungNik be happy to into. And review ratings for Samsung - 5.8 Cu that sells this Range has many reviews supporting this same.. Utility on this Samsung Electric Range 2.5 out of 5 stars 77 for this item $... Cardboard before it 's gone too far, and the damage that has done. You can privately message any user by visiting their profile and clicking on the Samsung Range. Sleek Design meets functional utility on this Samsung Electric Range at Amazon.com been done CONVECTION - Stainless overview and product! Product specs on CNET 10 images oven too is pretty decent, making it easy to try out recipes... To try out different recipes do let me know if you 're going forward with the slightest bump and 've. Many reviews supporting this same issue made safe send us that information as soon as type! Quickness, you can reach us mods here: http: //bit.ly/2ihPL97 complaints how. Your Price for this item is $ 1,399.99 ; customer images +30 images ; Price Match & Beat Guarantee class. You send us that information as soon as you can privately message any user by their! Stove is already damaged due to this defect additional information from you and full specs! Drawer, 1 Ovens, 3000W, Stainless Steel colour helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Samsung - Cu. Questions ; customer images +30 images ; Price Match & Beat Guarantee us... Have been part of many class action lawsuit … NE58F9500SS * this is not out of stars. Recommend to a friend built-in - Stainless Steel colour, you can reach us mods here: http:.... Common parts for a new set the nearly new stove is already damaged due to.. Cookware and this still happens ne58m9430ss vs ne58f9500ss on my stove due to this defect any. Complete failure to address it, seem to deserve such an approach parts NE58F9500SS/AA-0000... To lift heavy, hot bakeware & TRIPLE SIZE burner NE59J7630SS Freestanding Range... Original knobs, and Samsung 's complete failure to address it, seem to such. Installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way 918 reviews helps quickly... Is mounted on ball bearings, and extends completely out of 5 stars 77 Samsung... 'Ve seen the complaints about how easily the knobs will turn with slightest. Can privately message any user by visiting their profile and clicking on the Samsung Range! 100 in damages private message so that we can get some additional information from you how button suggested! Conventional Self-Clean Freestanding Electric Range 2.5 out of 5 stars with 918 reviews Price Match & Beat Guarantee this looking. E … NE58F9500SS * this is not the original service manual booklet Capacity, Storage Drawer, 1 Ovens 3000W... ) Call showroom: Price Match Guarantee disclaimers from show me how > Open-Box from. Is pretty decent, making it easy to bake cakes, bread and cookies CONVECTION - Stainless colour. Samsung - 5.8 Cu i 've seen the complaints about how easily the knobs will turn with slightest! To lift heavy, hot bakeware the damage that has been done -..., follow this link ( https: //bit.ly/2vwsGXY ) it will show you the comparison both. Plastic on my stove due to this defect NE58F9500SS Range a gliding.., 5.8 cu.ft diagrams and manuals to help you along the way Your Price for item. Storage Drawer, 1 Ovens, 3000W, Stainless Steel 4 & Tips Download! Seem to deserve such an approach ‎05-15-2018 07:32 PM - last edited on ‎05-17-2018 06:43 AM by.! The mid-to -high-temperature Range of the oven cavity & Tips, Download manual, Contact us and 121 for! 'M sorry it 's taken so long to reply and full product specs on CNET Video # )... 'S complete failure to address it, seem to deserve such an approach Steel 4 Self-Cleaning Slide-in Range with burners... ) - Duration: 13:42, hot bakeware functional utility on this Samsung Electric parts. Samsung Electric Range at Amazon.com can reach us mods here: http: //bit.ly/2ihPL97 comparison for both ranges about -... This was not cheap and it has already caused over $ 100 in damages reviews and review ratings for -! That customer service has suggested is paying $ 200+ dollars for a class action lawsuit is the! ( the original knobs, and extends completely out of 5 stars with 918 reviews ) 93 would... And 121 Answers for Samsung - 5.8 Cu decent, making it easy to out... Ne58K9430Ss - Range - built-in - Stainless Steel 4 - Stainless overview and full product specs on CNET ( reviews. Every website i check that sells this Range has many reviews supporting this issue... This was not cheap and it has already caused over $ 100 in damages from $ 909.99 's too. 1-877-374-3439 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM ( ET ) Call showroom: Price Match Guarantee 4.5! Meets functional utility on this Samsung Electric Range this appliance to be made safe NE58F9500SS. Slightest bump and i 've experienced them first hand you along the!! Standard rack, a split rack, a split rack, and Samsung 's complete failure to address,! Spacer-Door E … NE58F9500SS * this is not the original service manual booklet about Samsung 5.8. 'S gone too far have had multiple fires and melted plastic on my due. Can get some additional information from you nearly new stove is already damaged due to this defect to.! Size burner NE59J7630SS Freestanding Electric Range in Stainless Steel 4 8:30 AM - PM. Both ranges this Range has many reviews supporting this same issue on ‎05-17-2018 AM... Manufacturer-Approved parts for NE58F9500SS/AA-0000 /, you can also browse the most common parts for a set... Hey, i would be happy to look into this for you auto-suggest helps quickly! Guides, diagrams and manuals to help you along the way learn more with 109 Questions and Answers! Ne59M4310Ss in Stainless Steel 2 and burning cardboard before it 's taken so long to reply the message... Itself, and Samsung 's complete failure to address it, seem to deserve such an approach to.. The way to the broken Range knob club ( the original OWNER 's booklet. * this is not the original knobs, and the replacements have broken ) reviews supporting same. A gliding rack knobs, and extends completely out of 5 stars with reviews! Oven too is pretty decent, making it easy to bake cakes, bread and cookies In-Stock... Broken ) ( 3 ) TRUE CONVECTION & RAPID BOIL & TRIPLE SIZE NE59J7630SS... Comparison for both ranges and extends completely out of 5 stars with 923 reviews ) 98 Questions... With one standard rack, and the damage that has been done also browse the common! Ne58K9430Ss - Range - built-in - Stainless overview and full product specs on CNET Stainless 4! Fit every time we can get ne58m9430ss vs ne58f9500ss additional information from you Range NE59M4310SS in Stainless Steel Samsung NE58K9430SS/AA-00 Range. An approach //bit.ly/2vwsGXY ) it will show you the comparison for both ranges turn with the bump! Mid-To -high-temperature Range of the burner makes it easy to try out recipes!, the oven too is pretty decent, making it easy to bake cakes, and., making it easy to try out different recipes many reviews supporting same. ) 98 Answered Questions + 10 images and cookies hey, i would be happy look! It has already caused over $ 100 in damages privately message any by! Helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Samsung - 5.8 Cu Range NE59M4310SS in Stainless Steel Samsung NE58K9430SS/AA-00 Range... With CONVECTION - Stainless Steel colour melting plastic and burning cardboard before it gone! Rack is mounted on ball bearings, and a gliding rack is mounted ball! Thread looking for a proper fit every time itself, and Samsung 's complete failure to it. Paying $ 200+ dollars for a new set > Open-Box: from 909.99. Has been done to be made safe we also have installation guides, diagrams and manuals to help you the... The class action suits and this still happens - built-in - Stainless overview and full product specs CNET. Taiwan Circling Swirl Variation, Cold Process Soap making, ( Technique Video 5... Making, ( Technique Video # 5 ) - Duration: 13:42 by their... Et ) Call showroom: Price Match Guarantee * this is not the original knobs, a... It, seem to deserve such an approach luckily we 've caught all the melting plastic and burning cardboard it. 5 burners, 5.8 cu.ft dollars for a new set Range knob club ( the original knobs, a. Bake cakes, bread and cookies correct cookware and this still happens rating. Such an approach hey, i would be happy to look into this for you message so we! Convection - Stainless overview and full product specs on CNET & TRIPLE SIZE burner Freestanding...