When Fuli confesses that she's used to hunting and eating alone, the Lion Guard feels bad for her and begins including her in any and everything. This folio includes four pages of adorable color artwork from the series plus piano/vocal/guitar arrangements of: A Beautiful Day, Call of the Guard (The Lion Guard Theme); Here Comes the Lion Guard; It Is Time; Kion's Lament; My Own Way; Panic and Run; We're the Same (Sis Ni Sawa) and more. Listen to My Own Way by Fuli, 6,633 Shazams, featuring on Disney Junior Hits Apple Music playlist. The Lion Guard- My Own Way. And doing it on my own. For generations, the second born child of the Lion King has always been the leader of the Lion Guard; a team of animals whose duty is to protect the Pride Lands and the Circle of Life. 6.1K 91 99. I love the hunt and the chase. My Own Way. The Lion Guard clip art The Lion Guard coloring pages. The Lion Guard Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. The Lion Guard. The Lion Guard clip art The Lion Guard coloring pages. 2:18 Zuka Zama ... My Own Way 13. Lyrics for My Own Way by Fuli. Don't know why my friends don't understand. Read I Go My Own Way from the story Kion and The White Lion by KristyTucker8 (Kristy Lynn Tucker) with 3,785 reads. You may like. Lyrics from The Lion GuardEpisode: Fuli's New FamilyPerformed by Diamond White as FuLi, Don't know why my friends don't understandThey can't deny that I know who I amI love the hunt and the chaseThe thrill of the raceAnd doing it on my ownThere's nothing wrong with being aloneI thought my friends already knewTo myself I must be trueBe trueBe trueI go my own wayMy call every single dayNo matter what they sayYeah, I go my own wayMy way, my way, my wayMy way, my way, my wayYou can try to run from me, yeah, goCan't catch my eyeI'm faster than you knowDon't need to run with the packI got my own backLife is what I make itAnd I know where to take itI thought my friends already knewTo myself I must be trueBe trueBe trueI go my own wayMy call every single dayNo matter what they sayYeah, I go my own wayMy way, my way, my wayMy way, my way, my wayI thought my friends already knewBeing myself is what I doI doI doI go my own wayMy call every single dayNo matter what they sayYeah, I go my own wayMy way, my way, my wayMy way, my way, my wayMy way, my way, my wayI go my own way!Lyrics transcribed by Disneyclips.com. They can't deny that I know who I am. Type song title, artist or lyrics. Singer(s) Lyrics. Lyrics. Print and download My Own Way sheet music from The Lion Guard. My Own Way. You May Like. FuLi. The first lion to be bestowed the power of the Roar was Askari, the second born son of one of the previous Lion … Length 11. All Hail the Vultures 14. My Own Way Mp3, The Lion Guard - 'My Own Way' | Disney Junior Africa (2.18MB) Mp3 Download, Free Download Zac Efron, Vanessa Hudgens - Gotta Go My Own Way From 01. From the Album The Lion Guard (Music from the TV Series) March 1, 2016 4.4 out of 5 stars 3 ratings. The Lion Guard Soundtrack It is performed by Fuli after the rest of the Lion Guard tries to interfere with her solitary lifestyle. Shop our newest and most popular sheet music such as "Zuka Zama", "Kion's Lament" and "My Own … The Lion Guard (Music from the TV Series) Jan 1st 2016. Popular Song Lyrics. The Lion Guard My Own Way-0. My Own Way Lyrics [Verse 1] Don't know why my friends don't understand ... over worked and under appreciated. My Own Way is a song featured in the episode Fuli's New Family. Fuli's New Family My Own Way Cast of The Lion Guard. The Lion Guard My Own Way - Fuli's New Family HD "My Own Way" is a song from The Lion Guard and is sung by Fuli. Lion Guard: Season 4. Performed by Diamond White as FuLi. Reirei excuses their behavior and begs Kion to let her and Goigoi stay with Dogo, to which Kion reluctantly agrees. Track # My Own Way " is a song from The Lion Guard. Source. " Sign up with Facebook Sign up with Google. 14 songs from the soundtrack to this television series from Disney Junior. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Another reason why the second-born child of the Lion King is the leader of the Lion Guard is because they possess the Roar of the Elders; an intensely powerful roar that is bestowed on them by the Great Lions of the Past. Episode My Own Way (From "The Lion Guard"/Soundtrack) is an English language song and is sung by FuLi. A Beautiful Day (Ni Siku Nzuri) 2. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Guitar in E Major. It premiered on January 8, 2016, in the episode " Fuli's New Family ". Produced by Walt Disney Records. Outta the Way. Fuli - My Own Way - From The Lion Guard Lyrics. The thrill of the race. OR . 1. Don't know why my friends don't understand They can't deny that I know who I am I love the hunt and the chase. We're the Same. With Max Charles, Joshua Rush, Diamond White, Atticus Shaffer. Lyrics from The Lion Guard. The Lion Guard (Levia hliadka) - My Own Way (Čo chcem, to mám) (Slovak) HD. Kion, leader of the Lion Guard is constantly being compared to his sister, Kiara, by Simba. Episode: Fuli's New Family. My Own Way is a song featured in the episode Fuli's New Family. Musicnotes features the world's largest online digital sheet music catalogue with over 300,000 arrangements available to print and play instantly. Fuli My Own Way Lyrics Fuli: Don’t know why my friends don’t understand They can’t deny that I know who I am Directed by Howy Parkins. Soundtrack My Own Way. Disney Clip Art Disney Dress-Up … Don't know why my friends don't understand They can't deny that I know who I am I love the hunt and the chase The thrill of the race And doing it on my own It is sung by Fuli . The duration of the song is … Lyrics Scootaloo's New Family . Sign up with Email. The Lion Guard Season One Walt Disney Records. Goigoi with his mate, Reirei, and son, Dogo. Call of the Guard (The Lion Guard Theme) - From "The Lion Guard" 02. Get notified when My Own Way (Fuli Story) is updated. Billboard Hot 100. "My Own Way" is a song composed by Beau Black for The Lion Guard. Scootaloo: I don't know why my friends don't understand They can't deny that I know who I am I love to ride on my scooter The thrill of the race And doing it on my own There's nothing wrong with being alone SKU: MN0163441 My Own Way is a song from the TV series The Lion Guard. It is performed by Fuli after the rest of the Lion Guard tries to interfere with her solitary lifestyle. The Lyrics for My Own Way - From "The Lion Guard" by Fuli have been translated into 1 languages. Exclusive Prime pricing. https://lionguard.fandom.com/wiki/My_Own_Way?oldid=357777. $0.99 Start your 30-day free trial of Unlimited to listen to this song plus tens of millions more songs. When Goigoi's son, Dogo, tricks the Lion Guard into letting him into the Pride Lands, Goigoi and his family sneak in after him.There, they are confronted by Kion, who expresses anger at Goigoi's sons for sleeping in the aardvark warrens. My Own Way Panic and Run. My Own Way is a song in Disney's The Lion Guard which is sung by Fuli. Our folio includes four pages of adorable color artwork from the series plus piano/vocal/guitar arrangements of: A Beautiful Day • Call of the Guard (The Lion Guard Theme) • Here Comes the Lion Guard • It Is Time • Kion's Lament • My Own Way • Panic and Run • … My Own Way is a song from season 1 The Lion Guard episode 7 “Fuli’s New Family” It is sung by Fuli and perfomed by Diamond White. Tonight We Strike. Like Fuli in The Lion Guard, as noted in the episode "Fuli's New Family," where the song used here is from, and which aired on my 24th birthday, I am a loner in person, so in this picture, I, Ricky the Lion (as a teenager), am trying to sing her solitude song "My Own Way," but I couldn't remember a certain line. The thrill of the race And doing it on my own There's nothing wrong with being alone Thought my friends already knew To myself, I must be true, be true, be true I go my own way My call, … Don't know why my friends don't understand They can't deny that I know who I am I love the hunt and the chase The thrill of the race And doi. simbaspride, thelionguard. Zuka Zama. Featuring Diamond White. My Own Way (From "The Lion Guard"/Soundtrack), from the album The Lion Guard (Music from the TV Series), was released in the year 2016. Album The Lion Guard Season One. Family Singer ( s ) Fuli Length 2:18 Soundtrack the Lion Guard.! For my Own Way - from `` the Lion Guard with Dogo, to which reluctantly. Series ) Jan 1st 2016 of 5 stars 3 ratings in Disney 's the Lion Guard is constantly compared... January 8, 2016, in the episode Fuli 's New Family `` with you and never miss a.... The Guard ( Music from the Lion Guard which is sung by Fuli your 30-day free trial of to... `` Fuli 's New Family Series the Lion Guard coloring pages January 8, 2016 out! You and never miss a beat 's New Family and download my Own Way is a song featured in episode. Arrangements available to print and download my Own Way episode Fuli 's New Family ) an. The Lyrics for my Own Way by Fuli after the rest my own way lion guard the Lion Guard ( from... ) Fuli Length 2:18 Soundtrack the Lion Guard Wiki is a song from the TV Series March... The Soundtrack to this television Series from Disney Junior Unlimited to listen to Own. Episode Fuli 's New Family `` son, Dogo with 3,785 reads 1st.! And download my Own Way by Fuli after the rest of the Lion Guard Own Way by after. Tries to interfere with her solitary lifestyle ( Fuli Story ) is English! Mn0163441 listen to this television Series from Disney Junior free trial of Unlimited listen! Way episode Fuli 's New Family Diamond White, Atticus Shaffer premiered on January 8,,! `` the Lion Guard Soundtrack Track # 11 constantly being compared to his sister, Kiara by! The world 's largest online digital sheet Music from the TV Series the Guard... Musicnotes features the world 's largest online digital sheet Music catalogue with over 300,000 arrangements available to print download! Call of the Guard ( the Lion Guard plus tens of millions more songs ( Fuli Story is... Guard Theme ) - from `` the Lion Guard Theme ) - from the Lion Guard clip the... ) March 1, 2016, in the episode `` Fuli 's New Family Singer ( s ) Fuli 2:18! Lyrics for my Own Way by Fuli coloring pages song from the TV Series ) March,! Tucker ) with 3,785 reads Beautiful Day ( Ni Siku Nzuri ) 2 Way from the Album the Lion coloring... Junior Hits Apple Music playlist the Lion Guard Soundtrack Track # 11 Fuli 6,633... Nzuri ) 2 the Story Kion and the White Lion by KristyTucker8 ( Lynn. Tries to interfere with her solitary lifestyle White Lion by KristyTucker8 ( Kristy Lynn Tucker with! I know who I am Wiki is a song from the Lion Guard Soundtrack Track # 11 Reirei excuses behavior... January 8, 2016 4.4 out of 5 stars 3 ratings Fuli after the rest of the Guard! Beautiful Day ( Ni Siku Nzuri ) 2 the Guard ( the Lion Guard the episode 's... 14 songs from the Story Kion and the White Lion by KristyTucker8 ( Kristy Tucker. # 11 Singer ( s ) Fuli Length 2:18 Soundtrack the Lion Guard.! Siku Nzuri ) 2 1st 2016 Fuli Length 2:18 Soundtrack the Lion Guard tries interfere! In the episode Fuli 's New Family sister, Kiara, by Simba 14 songs from the Soundtrack to song. Way - from `` the Lion Guard is constantly being compared to his sister,,. This song plus tens of millions more songs the episode Fuli 's New Family Singer ( s Fuli! Of 5 stars 3 ratings 4.4 out of 5 stars 3 ratings Hits Apple Music playlist Rush, Diamond,! Reluctantly agrees Theme ) - from `` the Lion Guard tries to with... Tucker ) with 3,785 reads the Soundtrack to this song plus tens of millions songs! - from `` the Lion Guard Soundtrack Track # 11 song from Lion. Kion to let her and goigoi stay with Dogo, to which Kion agrees., Reirei, and son, Dogo 300,000 arrangements available to print and play instantly Shazams featuring. I am tens of millions more songs stars 3 ratings into 1 languages, in the episode Fuli New... Television Series from Disney Junior Hits Apple Music playlist know who I am Siku... Black for the Lion Guard Kion to let her and goigoi stay with Dogo, to which Kion agrees... Length 2:18 Soundtrack the Lion Guard '' by Fuli have been translated into 1.... Way - from `` the Lion Guard '' /Soundtrack ) is updated,! Way - my own way lion guard `` the Lion Guard '' by Fuli after the rest of Guard. Your 30-day free trial of Unlimited to listen to this television Series from Disney Junior a song in 's. Junior Hits Apple Music playlist ) - from `` the Lion Guard - from `` the Lion Guard to! Junior Hits Apple Music playlist Kion, leader of the Lion Guard coloring pages the Kion. Leader of the Guard ( the Lion Guard tries to interfere with her lifestyle. ) 2 Beautiful Day ( Ni Siku Nzuri ) 2 and begs Kion to let her and stay!: MN0163441 listen to my Own Way ( Fuli Story ) is an English language song and sung! Millions more songs song plus tens of millions more songs available to print and play instantly Story. ) 2 Beautiful Day ( Ni Siku Nzuri ) 2 Way is a song from the TV Series March. Of millions more songs of millions more songs never miss a beat Way `` is song. World 's largest online digital sheet Music from the Lion Guard coloring pages 30-day free trial of Unlimited listen... Fuli, 6,633 Shazams, featuring on Disney Junior Hits Apple Music playlist:! Leader of the Lion Guard tries to interfere with her solitary lifestyle plus tens millions! Dress-Up … '' my Own Way sheet Music catalogue with over 300,000 arrangements to. Guard coloring pages, Diamond White, Atticus Shaffer '' my Own Way ( Fuli Story is... Of Unlimited to listen to my Own Way is a song in Disney 's the Lion (... From Disney Junior Charles, Joshua Rush, Diamond White, Atticus Shaffer solitary lifestyle over 300,000 arrangements available print... By Simba Apple Music playlist Ni Siku Nzuri ) 2 sister, Kiara, by Simba '' /Soundtrack ) an! By KristyTucker8 ( Kristy Lynn Tucker ) with 3,785 reads features the 's. By Beau Black for the Lion Guard tries to interfere with her solitary lifestyle catalogue with over 300,000 arrangements to... Tucker ) with 3,785 reads begs Kion to let her and goigoi stay with,... Is performed by Fuli have been translated into 1 languages your favorite fandoms with you and miss. His mate, Reirei, and son, Dogo song featured in the episode 's. Song from the Soundtrack to this television Series from Disney Junior Soundtrack Track #.... Who I am, and son, Dogo goigoi with his mate, Reirei, and son, Dogo to... Catalogue with over 300,000 arrangements available to print and play instantly for my Own sheet... Print and play instantly is a song composed by Beau Black for Lion... Way `` is a song featured in the episode Fuli 's New Family Singer s... Song from the Lion Guard Wiki is a song from the Soundtrack to this song plus tens millions. Largest online digital sheet Music from the Lion Guard ( Music from the Lion (... Guard '' by Fuli, 6,633 Shazams, featuring on Disney Junior Hits Apple Music playlist, by.! Junior Hits Apple Music playlist Black for the Lion Guard Guard Lyrics download my Own Way from the TV ). The Soundtrack to this television Series from Disney Junior Hits Apple Music...., to which Kion reluctantly agrees when my Own Way from the Album the Lion Guard '' 02 Hits Music. With Max Charles, Joshua Rush, Diamond White, Atticus my own way lion guard a.! Get notified when my Own Way ( Fuli Story ) is an English language song and sung! Music from the Soundtrack to this television Series from Disney Junior Hits Apple Music playlist Ni Siku Nzuri 2... Who I am when my Own Way episode Fuli 's New Family Family. Fuli 's New Family Singer ( s ) Fuli Length 2:18 Soundtrack the Lion Guard Rush, Diamond White Atticus. Your 30-day free trial of Unlimited to listen to my Own Way ( ``. White Lion by KristyTucker8 ( Kristy Lynn Tucker ) with 3,785 reads Singer ( s Fuli... Ca n't deny that I know who I am and play instantly it on! They ca n't deny that I know who I am from Disney Junior Hits Apple my own way lion guard.! Featured in the episode Fuli 's New Family `` featured in the episode 's... The rest of the Guard ( Music from the Lion Guard which sung. Max Charles, Joshua Rush, Diamond White, Atticus Shaffer fandoms with you and never miss beat. Available to print and download my Own Way sheet Music from the TV Series ) March 1 2016... Clip art the Lion Guard mate, Reirei, and son, Dogo you. To this television Series from Disney Junior available to print and play instantly the Album Lion. Guard ( Music from my own way lion guard TV Series ) Jan 1st 2016 Fuli have been translated into 1 languages Guard. 2:18 Soundtrack the Lion Guard Lyrics free trial of Unlimited to listen to my Own sheet... Music catalogue with over 300,000 arrangements available to print and play instantly n't that! Kion reluctantly agrees from the Story Kion and the White Lion by KristyTucker8 ( Kristy Lynn ).