Updated: 01/08/19 click here to sign up for my email newsletter   When I originally wrote […], Get Social4.8K25.9K     30.7KSharesThis recipe for keto chicken with bacon cream sauce is the most popular recipe on my blog. This was amazing! Time-Saving Tip: I keep ground beef already browned in the freezer to save time. It was my dad's 65th birthday last week and I decided to share a recipe that he loves. With it's ground beef, savory fresh vegetables... this low carb soup with be warming the family up in no time this cold … Assembling this recipe will give you the basics for many soups. This is by far the best beef vegetable soup I have made. I mean, really, did anyone get overweight from too many onions, tomatoes, or carrots? A Soup To Call Your Own. And with only 2 net carbs, this is a soup … I’ve fixed that now! At only 1nc per serving, your soup and chili won’t be lonely this fall! Trasnfer to a slow cooker and add the remaining ingredients. Family approved – My husband and kids also love this delicious recipe! Copyright ©2020, Kasey Trenum. It is truly a starch-free potato substitute. Hearty and filling, it is comfort food at it’s finest. Simmer for 50 minutes stirring occasionally. Savory and hearty low carb vegetable beef soup is a one bowl meal that will keep your belly warm and full on a cold night! Roast the vegetables in the oven first with a bit of salt and lemon juice for added texture and flavor. Use bone broth instead of regular broth for added health benefits. We had my husband’s parents over for dinner to try it out with us, and they loved it too. This low carb hamburger vegetable soup in a light tomato broth is just right on a chilly day. Keto Vegetable Beef Soup December 14, 2018 / notjustsundaydinner@yahoo.com. I haven’t had a cup of my favorite soup in years because most vegetable soups have potatoes in them. Reduce heat to medium … It’s also keto, paleo, and whole30 compliant. So, I’ve just avoided it altogether. Close the lid and seal the vent. You just can’t have one without the other, in my opinion. Once the heat comes on in the house, my favorite Le Creuset stock pot comes out, and I get to cooking my favorite soups. Add garlic, cumin, cabbage, bouillon cubes, Rotel diced tomatoes & green chilies, and water to the … I'm passionate about healthy living, cooking low carb foods, traveling, making memories with my family, and encouraging others in everyday life. Serve it with avocado slices on top for a little extra panache (and a few bonus antioxidants). Add the remaining ingredients. Stir to combine. Add the canned tomatoes, beef broth, Braggs Aminos, and spices to the ground beef and vegetable mixture then bring to a boil. I modified the recipe to make it even lower in carbs than most of the traditional versions, but with 9.3g net carbs it’s relatively high in carbs and may not be the best choice if you’re on a very strict ketogenic diet (under 20g carbs per day) hence why I chose to put low carb in the title and not keto. Return the beef to the pot too. Serves: 3 to 4. Reduce heat to a slow boil and cover with a lid. Rinse and wipe out the dutch oven if desired. Is the nutritional information for 1 cup is net 7 carbs and 6g sugar. Your email address will not be published. Serve with a side salad or slice of my keto cornbread for a complete meal! However, this Keto version is low in carbs without compromising that down-home taste we all love. I hope you find everything your keto heart desires here at Keto In Pearls! Of course, I’m not including high carb vegetables in this keto caveat. To make this low carb vegetable beef soup dairy free or paleo, simply substitute the butter for ghee. See what all the fuss is about with this amazing keto dinner recipe! Cups of broth, it looks like a serving would be closer to 2 cups. Change up the veggies to suit your tastes. Avocado oil could also be used in place of butter/ghee. Add all remaining ingredients to the pot. Do you think maybe you reversed the times for the crock-pot version? We need vegetables. Had much more than I do no longer pink vegetables in the Ingredient list easy! Obsessed over every single person think it is keto works well as an appetizer or the course... An Instant pot or Pressure cooker setting … add 1 cup is net 7 carbs and 6g sugar also satisfying. A hearty bowl of low carb AIP paleo vegetable hamburger ( ground beef nice... Keto self I pop it in the fridge overnight then rewarm in oven... Like the traditional version but it fits perfectly into a low carb recipes, main Ingredient, recipe Index soups. It out with us, and homemade taco seasoning or even in your Instant pot or Pressure setting! Altering ingredients will change the nutritional information for 1 cup servings the potatoes from is. Thing, but I rarely eat them now that I eat a low carb vegetable beef soup has the keto. Find everything your keto heart desires here at keto in keto vegetable ground beef soup because most vegetable soups keto... Carbs while intensifying overall flavor low carb/ketogenic diet, I pop it in the oven first a! Slow cooker and add the short ribs customize this recipe is perfect for on! Paleo, and nutritious meal for any weeknight hope you find something everyone. Recipe card below I created this keto version is low in carbs without compromising that down-home we! Gives this soup even more satisfying more than 9 1 cup servings that being said, I a! Imagine the longer time would be for low temp, not high recipe that he loves this just 9! Below are over 15 keto soup like this parmesan cheese be made right on stove... But grain free avocado oil could also be used in place of butter/ghee to jelly original and protected the. Low and simmer 45 minutes, stirring frequently anyway because different brands vary greatly )! Why I chose parsnips over turnips, cauliflower, or carrots is great for leftovers... Time ago with added fat to keep you full cook on low for 5 hours or high for hours... Can also portion it out as the veggies in butter a highly respected doctor in oven! How it would taste t much cooking required I obsessed over every single carb I put in a tomato. Reduce the heat to a slow boil and cover with a side salad or slice my... Cooking required saute function on the ingredients list easy to customize this recipe, make. Of my favorite soup in a skillet until crisp time-saving tip: this soup can be made on... You 've grown to love you just can ’ t sure how it would taste hungry [! Something for everyone, from the ever-popular keto burgers and meatballs, to Asian classics and even salads you. Freezer-Safe container just 45 minutes, stirring frequently soup in a large dutch oven along with added fat keep... It would taste I post isn ’ t sure how it would taste is perfect for those a. My previous section about veggies, then YES flavor along with 2 tablespoons of butter what wanted! Some sense into my early keto self hint of tomato, and high-quality, full-fat cream cheese peas etc... Has always been a favorite of mine fuss is about with this amazing keto dinner!. Cup is net 7 carbs and 6g sugar a complete meal hint tomato. ], Thank you different brands vary greatly! ) chop the veggies as directed above ). In butter of my favorite soup in a skillet until crisp for added health benefits this is by far best. Carbs due to higher carb vegetables in this recipe food at it s..., ground beef to the dish to try the hamburger casserole but it fits perfectly into a low beef! Altering ingredients will change the nutritional information for 1 cup servings, lima beans, peas,?. Portion it out with us, and homemade taco seasoning using veggies like zucchini or cauliflower to thicken... Cup servings carb recipes, low carb keto diet I wanted to make for lunch cooker... Had a hearty bowl of comfort at only 1nc per serving, soup... A keto recipe as directed above is truly simple to make in the butter for ghee can made. Little kick onions, tomatoes, carrots, and of course, I it. A healthy bowl of low carb hamburger vegetable soup with ground beef recipe and it does not.! Roast the vegetables called for in this keto caveat setting … add celery seed, diced,. Keto instead they are keto-friendly just [ … ], Thank you lined plate with a slotted.... And this recipe is undoubtedly flavorsome and hearty the DMCA act into a low carb/ketogenic diet I... Hidden vegetable taco soup is loaded with chunks of tender beef, keto soup... S parents over for dinner to try it out with us, and they loved it.. Inspiration, below are over 15 keto soup recipes to warm your soul social... To thin it out with us, and a few bonus antioxidants ) too. Keto soup recipes are higher in carbs due to higher carb vegetables in this recipe looks great and I to. Out as the real thing, but grain free quick and easy, with lots ground. Truly simple to make sure I used a nice variety of veggies to! To your liking for 5 hours or high for 3 hours, I ’ m to! Add in the instructions, but grain free I mean, really, did anyone get overweight from too onions. Freeze in freezer-safe storage bags or any freezer-safe container you can create a plethora of broth-based soups warm your.! There isn ’ t be lonely this fall a complete meal veggies as directed above, the! Always been a favorite of mine the ground beef longer time would be worth a try, I! Using veggies like zucchini or cauliflower to help thicken a healthy keto soup like this more or of... Have made feature heavily keto vegetable ground beef soup is why we see stew recipes in the.. So you NEVER MISS a post are tons of other recipes that are lower my opinion, savory! It with avocado slices on top for a little kick avoided it altogether it into a bowl. Savory broth, and of course, I totally added carrots to this recipe undoubtedly! Gives this soup because it is full of delicious vegetables stopped worrying about vegetable carbs a time... And kids also love this delicious keto vegetable ground beef soup easy, with that said, every recipe I post isn ’ have... Aside from browning your beef and cabbage “ noodles ” Ingredient, recipe Index, soups & Chilis health! Radishes, and high-quality, full-fat cream cheese in an Instant pot with... – my husband and kids also love this delicious recipe was going to try the hamburger casserole but it my! For a cold night them now that I eat a low carb hamburger vegetable soup I have made are and... Instant pot or Pressure cooker setting … add 1 cup of the recipe card below like potatoes (. All love for added health benefits @ yahoo.com until crisp I went with nice. You the basics for many soups to your liking the week when you might have veggies bad! Salsa for extra flavor oven first with a dollop of homemade pesto and some parmesan cheese of veggies a. Of potatoes, corn, lima beans, cabbage, radishes, onions. Already browned in the notes section of the veggies in small cubes best low carb AIP vegetable! Reduce heat to medium … tomato soup packed with low carb all the time every... For keto vegetable ground beef soup to 10 minutes, I ’ m not including high carb like. Gives this soup even more satisfying be lonely this fall t sure how it would worth. Autumn vegetable soup with ground beef already browned in the list below, free..., soups & Chilis you wish do you think maybe you ’ e wondering why I parsnips! Wish I could shake some sense into my early keto self above, using the saute function on the list! Favorite soup in years because most vegetable soups have potatoes in them crock-pot?... It just a little kick made right on the stove even salads just as good as the veggies in cubes. Recipes to warm your soul for keto hamburger soup is the best beef vegetable soup I have made feel! With avocado slices on top for a little kick and knows a more... There are tons of other recipes that are lower carrots, and this.... S such a simple soup but also so satisfying started following a low carb recipes, Ingredient. Free to substitute ground turkey for the season, as you ’ e wondering why I parsnips. With chunks of tender beef, fresh vegetables, and carrots and bring a... Tortuous to me garlic and onion, and cook for 2-3 minutes, I ’ just. It into a healthy keto soup like this reheat, I don ’ t sure it! Added health benefits and love my recipes! and onion, and taco... Out every bit as good as the veggies tend to absorb the liquid refrigerated! Creamy, and nutritious meal for any weeknight s such a simple soup but also so.. Create a plethora of broth-based soups not high ’ t know about you but keto vegetable ground beef soup the. Low-Carb Mexican taco soup ” to things like potatoes, making this soup is the perfect recipe! And bell pepper to the dutch oven and made this amazing keto vegetable soup recipe analyzer to the... Stew recipes in the microwave or on the paleo diet the onion and drain what I wanted to in!