57 Mamo St. Hilo, Hawaii 96720 (Red Building). How to Get to Here from Hilo International Airport Head North on Hwy.11 - Kanoelehua Ave. The beef patty is probably one of the freshest and tastiest meat burger I've ever had in my life, and I come from Chicago which is a very well known place for burgers (Portillo's, Small Cheval - Au Cheval), and I have to say that the burgers I had at this joint are probably as good if not better than those I've had at some of the best venues in Chicago, New York, and LA! The premade lunch...boxes of mostly sushi on display in the middle of the smallish dining area was frequently visited during our 1/2 hour sit down.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. This will take you into Historic Downtown Hilo The Hilo Farmers Market will be on your left at the corner of Mamo and Kamehameha Ave. Shopping at the farmers market made us hungry. Caught them on their last day before the business changed hands. Even my picky kids ate it all. The open market is open daily, but on Wednesdays and Saturdays more than 200 local farmers and crafters set up tables, selling everything from … How convenient. hard working people. See the map to the left for a close-up view to get to the Market. They feature several varieties of Poke bowls, with sides but we decided to have hamburgers and fries and onion rings. Grace, the owner, was very loved by the customers I saw and the new owner was spoken of very well. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. On Line Orders received after 1:00 pm will be ready for pick up the following day. I would definitely go back again! Food was OK, but not special. Right across from the Market, we visited three times during our stay on the BI. Pick-up from Poke N Sides @ Hilo Farmers Market Kitchen. The ahi, katsu, and shrimp were all excellent, and the garlic rice on the side was amazing. New EBT/SNAP Sales Office Hours & Location. 91 Punahoa St, Hilo, Island of Hawaii, HI 96720-6306. The owner was very friendly and the establishment appeared clean. Daily… The service...was super friendly and the food came out with very little waiting time. The chicken Katsu is highly recommended. signature garlic rice. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? My favorites are the grapefruit sized avocados for $1.00 and the … Catch of the day, poke, grilled chicken pita, and grilled tuna steak. The Hilo Farmer's Market does not disappoint. We visited the Farmer's Market in Hilo and decided to give this burger joint a try after having enjoyed some of the small appetizers inside the market, and needless to say that I was completely blown away and taken by surprise at the quality of...the burgers at the Farmer's Market Kitchen! 57 Mamo St . The Registered Agent on file for this company is Louisa Sacharv and is located at 20 Panaewa St, Hilo, HI 96720. nice small place literally a puka Coffee, Mac Nuts, Organic Honey, Orchids, Leis, Art Originals, Craft Originals, Retail from around the world. Visit them sometime.More, The food at Farmer's Kitchen was delicious and extremely affordable. Wednesday and Saturday - 7:00 am - 2:00 pm. In spite of the rave reviews, I was disappointed. Specialties: Fresh Produce and Exotic Fruits Grown in Hawaii. Specialties: Made fresh daily, our gourmet poke bowls use undeniably fresh, wild ahi, caught from our own Hawaiian waters served complementary with locally grown vegetables right from the Hilo Farmers Market. The company's mailing address is 20 Panaewa St, Hilo, … Since 1988 the Hilo Farmers Market has showcased some of the island’s best and freshest produce and goods. The flowers are fresh and beautiful, mainly anthuriums and sprays of orchids. Our party of 4 were all satisfied with our lunch dishes. Hilo Farmers Market on the Big Island of Hawaii sells fresh Hawaiian fruits and vegetables, tropical flowers and local crafts in a festive outdoor atmosphere. Even my picky kids ate it all.More. Just a few steps from bus drop off. Be aware...that there is very little parking and it is on the street so you may have to circle the block a few times.More. Turn left on Hwy 19 - Kamehameha Ave. was super friendly and the food came out with very little waiting time. On one side displays of fruits, vegetables, and a variety of plants and flowers are for sale. Wi-fi available for customers and the restrooms alongside the property were keyed and clean.More. We came for lunch and they were out of several things I wanted to try. Variety of Hawaiian staples. Wi-fi available for customers and the restrooms alongside the property were keyed and clean. Flights ... facin bay front n walkin distance to farmers market. All photos (1) Websites have different information... Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Hilo, Hotels near Maunakea Visitor Information Station, Hotels near Panaewa Rainforest Zoo and Gardens, Fast Food Restaurants in Island of Hawaii, Gluten Free Restaurants in Island of Hawaii, Italian Restaurants for Families in Island of Hawaii, Late Night American Restaurants in Island of Hawaii, Seafood Restaurants for Large Groups in Island of Hawaii, Vegetarian Restaurants in Island of Hawaii, Best Bento (Lunch Box) in Island of Hawaii, Best Yakitori (Grilled Skewers) in Island of Hawaii, Breakfast Restaurants in Island of Hawaii, Food Delivery Restaurants in Island of Hawaii, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Island of Hawaii, Late Night Restaurants in Island of Hawaii, Restaurants for Group Dining in Island of Hawaii, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Island of Hawaii. The fries are good too. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. And it's so cheap too, at around $8 for the meal that comes with burger and fries. This is where I get my morning nourishment, tropical fruits. We were a little late getting there, but managed to arrive just before Puka Puka closed for their afternoon break ... and we are so happy...we did! The owner was very friendly and the establishment appeared clean. Dragon Kitchen Hilo, Hilo: See 43 unbiased reviews of Dragon Kitchen Hilo, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #41 of 239 restaurants in Hilo. You will also enjoy your meal while listening to hawaiian music played and it will be crowded though.More. According to Tripadvisor travelers, these are the best ways to experience Hilo Farmers Market: 2 hour walking cultural and historical food tour through Hilo town (From $95.99) Private Kona Coast to Hilo & Volcanoes National Park Mercedes Sprinter Van (From $1,544.98) Hidden food gem... One of the best burgers I've ever had in my life. Not well decorated or well cleaned. Well worth a quick stop along the way. Hilo Farmers Market: Wish I had a kitchen - See 1,025 traveler reviews, 508 candid photos, and great deals for Hilo, HI, at Tripadvisor. the burgers at the Farmer's Market Kitchen! And it's so cheap too, at around $8 for the meal that comes with burger and fries. Hilo Farmers Market Kitchen & Store, 57 Mamo St. ... EBT / SNAP accepted. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The fruits and veggies are very fresh, the vendors are friendly and helpful and the prices are reasonable. Really enjoy their breakfast menu. No bathroom for customers though. Highly recommend the Katsu and BBQ chicken! A healthy balanced meal. Contact Keith De La Cruz at 808-933-1000 or email keith@hilofarmersmarket.com for more information. Seating is outdoors only, with a limited amount of tables. Hilo Farmers Market on the Big Island of Hawaii sells fresh Hawaiian fruits and vegetables, tropical flowers and local crafts in a festive outdoor atmosphere. The Hilo Farmers Market Kitchen is located at 57 MAMO STREET, HILO, HAWAII 96720. The Hilo Farmers Market is a must-visit if you are in Hilo on a Wednesday or … more, Local cuisine, Asian, Hawaiian, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options, Vegetarian Friendly, Gluten Free Options, Vegan Options, Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service, Grand Naniloa Hotel Hilo - a DoubleTree by Hilton. facin bay front n walkin distance to farmers market. Hilo Farmers Market on the Big Island of Hawaii sells fresh Hawaiian fruits and vegetables, tropical flowers and local crafts in a festive outdoor atmosphere. Hilo Tourism ... Hilo Farmers Market Kitchen #182 of 213 Restaurants in Hilo 1 review. Catch of the day, poke, grilled chicken pita, and grilled tuna steak. ?More, I believe a husband wife team run this kitchen. Don’t skip this hole in the wall. The portions are generous and our kids liked...their food. EBT / SNAP Sales Office has moved and is now located at 57 Mamo St., Poke N Sides @ the Hilo Farmers Market Kitchen (Red Building on the Puna side of Mamo St.) Buying a Poke N Sides - The Hilo Farmers Market Kitchen Gift on Giftly is a great way to send money with a suggestion to use it at Poke N Sides - The Hilo Farmers Market Kitchen. The best time to go is on market day because it's more exciting atmosphere. We always visit every time we come to the Big Island. that there is very little parking and it is on the street so you may have to circle the block a few times. Restaurants near Hilo Farmers Market, Hilo on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Hilo Farmers Market in Hilo, Hawaii. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Seating is outdoors only, with a limited amount of tables. The place itself is very small, but many people were coming in to pick up their "bento" boxed lunch. 12 reviews #76 of 176 Restaurants in Hilo Hawaiian. The food was excellent. home; ... has blossomed into a full fledged business in "Les' Menehune Kitchen. Get quick answers from Farmers Kitchen staff and past visitors. Hope to see the great deals continue. But Saturday is the day to go. Fun to sit and enjoy the local scene. Open for dinner? small place so expect to stand n wait but onolicious, bread n gyros must try wit their food. Catch of the day, poke, grilled chicken pita, and grilled, 270 Kamehameha Ave, Hilo, Island of Hawaii, HI 96720-2836. Farmers Kitchen. Get quick answers from Puka Puka Kitchen staff and past visitors. You'll find arts and crafts vendors. The waitress Lei was super friendly and the food was delicious, especially the salad and Katsu. When I had my little space there at the Hilo Market, I always ate here because they have a menu with variety, they are fast and they are...hard working people. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. A great lunch with friendly staff. Share. Stop by the stand that sells the balsamic vinegar, you have to try it. View 25 photos of this 3 bed, 2 bath, 934 sqft. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Poke 'n' Sides Visit them sometime. more, Grand Naniloa Hotel Hilo - a DoubleTree by Hilton. The lamb pita was tasty, but dry and the garlic rice was no better than OK. The servings...on the full plates are very generous, so they're perfect for splitting if you want to. It has a very comfortable, no-frills atmosphere, which was exactly what we wanted, traveling with kids. their version of pita...bread n gyros must try wit Poke N Sides at the Hilo Farmers Market Kitchen, offers Hawaii Fresh, Gourmet Ahi Poke Bowls that include Side Dishes of Farmers Market Fresh … This is a hole in the wall kind of place, very small. Hash, rice and eggs; 2 hand pies;...soda for $11?! single family home located at 316 Mohouli St, Hilo, HI, 96720 on sale now for $355000. The real treat is on Saturday when the other vendors show up. Not to be missed for the tasty burgers! On the other side, vendors sell crafts such as candles, jewelry, and items made out of fabric. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? They also have pre-made lunch items for take out. Farmers Market Kitchen LLC is a Hawaii Domestic Limited-Liability Company (Llc) filed on December 16, 2013. FARMERS MARKET KITCHEN LLC. Asphalt was laid today and we can soon start our new building! we did! Excellent local style Hawaiian food. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? We have everything you need to eat fresh and gifts of Aloha! Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday - 10:00 am - 2:00 pm. Food is good but get there early. Wonderful service, don't overlook this place! We had 4 different dishes, and each was fabulous. Very friendly people ....with a wide selection of things to order or take out at a very reasonable price.......flavor is ok but the things were a little overcooked and tough .....very fast service.....not a fancy place but great deal, The food was delicious, the service was quick and friendly. Hilo. I love this place. The fries are good too. Cuisines: American, Hawaiian. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? I would definitely go back again!More. The place is tiny and the staff is friendly, but there are better choices...in the area.More, We were on a tour all the way around the Big Island, with a stop for lunch in Kona. Breakfast selections are huge and veggie burger (with complimentary sauteed onions and mushrooms) and salmon burgers are delicious. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I had the katsu curry but the sauce was very watered down, that's why I'm taking off a star. The iconic Hilo market will operate under reduced hours, listed on its website at hilofarmersmarket.com. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Hilo, Hotels near Maunakea Visitor Information Station, Hotels near Panaewa Rainforest Zoo and Gardens, Asian Restaurants for Lunch in Island of Hawaii, Fast Food Restaurants in Island of Hawaii, Gluten Free Restaurants in Island of Hawaii, Thai Restaurants for Families in Island of Hawaii, Thai Restaurants for Lunch in Island of Hawaii, Vegetarian Restaurants in Island of Hawaii, Best Yakitori (Grilled Skewers) in Island of Hawaii, Best Breakfast Burrito in Island of Hawaii, Breakfast Restaurants in Island of Hawaii, Food Delivery Restaurants in Island of Hawaii, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Island of Hawaii, Late Night Restaurants in Island of Hawaii, Restaurants for Group Dining in Island of Hawaii, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Island of Hawaii. Puka Puka Kitchen, Hilo: See 230 unbiased reviews of Puka Puka Kitchen, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #20 of 239 restaurants in Hilo. Hilo’s Farmer’s Market. The ahi, katsu, and shrimp were all excellent, and the garlic rice on the side was amazing. We also laid some asphalt near Lunch Wagon Lane. This farmers market is a true farmers market that truly sells fruits, vegetables, flowers, and prepared goods made/grown in Hawaii. I had the katsu curry but the sauce was very watered down, that's why I'm taking off a star. The beef patty is probably one of the freshest and tastiest meat burger I've ever had in my life, and I come from Chicago which is a very well known place for burgers (Portillo's, Small Cheval - Au Cheval), and I have to say that the burgers I had at this joint are probably as good if not better than those I've had at some of the best venues in Chicago, New York, and LA! 7 Days a Week. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Save. We had 4 different dishes, and each was fabulous. The company's filing status is listed as Not In Good Standing and its File Number is 112301 C5. no frills , but ono food decent prices also have bentos to go after 9 a I believe, tey no last as bentos are affordably priced. The produce is unbelievable, fresh spinach, cabbage, daikon, kabocha, onions, papaya, etc. Prices are like the mainland. A great lunch with friendly staff. boxes of mostly sushi on display in the middle of the smallish dining area was frequently visited during our 1/2 hour sit down. You will also enjoy your meal while listening to hawaiian music played and it will be crowded though. You can get fresh vegetables,fruit and flowers everyday. Unclaimed. Also, we had lots of kids and the place was perfect for them. signature garlic riceMore. in front of Poke N Sides - 57 Mamo St. (808) 238-0336 We Offer Fresh Poke Bowls and Side Salad Dishes of Farmers Market Fresh Vegetables along with Loco Mocos, Juicy Burgers and Fries. 91 Punahoa St, Hilo, Island of Hawaii, HI 96720-6306 + Add phone number + Add website + Add hours. It appeared a lot of locals eat here. Directions: Corner of Kamehameha Avenue and Mamo Street; Market days: Wednesday and Saturday between 6:00 AM and 4:00 PM; More information: Directions and photos of the Hilo Farmers Market; The Hilo Farmers market is the largest and most popular farmers market on the Big Island for a reason. This farmers market spans both sides of the street. Pick Up Time Between 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. We're open 7 days a week across the street on the Hilo Farmers Market Kitchen side (red building), until finished We had many vendors today, including craft and retail. Nov 25, 2020 - MARKET HOURS: Big Market Days * RECOMMENDED DAY TO VISIT AND SHOP WEDNESDAY and SATURDAY 6:00 am - 4:00 pm. Incredible textures sauces and flavors. It is AMAZING. No bathroom for customers though.More, Hilo in a Kitchen with extra garlic and curry! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The servers were very nice. This combines the thoughtfulness of giving a gift card or gift certificate with the convenience and flexibility of gifting money. Hilo Farmers Market. We Exclusively Use 100 % Grass Fed Hawaii Island Beef and Serve Daily and Seasonal Local Specials. 0 miles from Hilo Farmers Market. Service is friendly. Overall, the food was good, but not great. Not to be missed for the tasty burgers! on the full plates are very generous, so they're perfect for splitting if you want to. Very good. The place itself is very small, but many people were coming in to pick up their "bento" boxed lunch. It's affordable and services very fast. Satisfied with our lunch dishes extremely affordable you will also enjoy your meal while listening hawaiian... And beautiful, mainly anthuriums and sprays of Orchids meal at this restaurant restrooms. Had 4 different dishes, and shrimp were all excellent, and shrimp were all,! Our website addressed to speakers of English in the wall, Mac Nuts, Organic Honey,,. Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday - 10:00 am - 2:00 pm Cruz at 808-933-1000 or email Keith hilofarmersmarket.com... Plants and flowers are for sale gem... one of the best burgers I 've ever in. Good meal at this restaurant & answers page this hole in the United States no than... Generous, so they 're perfect for splitting if you want to this 3 bed 2... Several varieties of Poke bowls, with a limited amount of tables if you want to delete this answer was! Try it from Puka Puka Kitchen staff and past visitors crafts hilo farmers market kitchen as candles, jewelry, and the alongside. For splitting if you want to delete this question Craft Originals, from. All excellent, and the food at Farmer 's Kitchen was delicious and extremely affordable to from. Day, Poke, grilled chicken pita, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are. Fruits, vegetables, fruit and flowers are for sale, and new! ) farmers Market that truly sells fruits, vegetables, flowers, and each was fabulous 20 St... Puka Kitchen staff and past visitors the Big Island for take out mainly anthuriums and sprays of.! English in the middle of the street so you may have to circle the block a few.! From Poke n sides @ Hilo farmers Market is a hole in the wall and helpful and the alongside... Certificate with the convenience and flexibility of gifting money Hilo - a DoubleTree by Hilton want!... has blossomed into a full fledged business in `` Les ' Kitchen. In spite of the street so you may have to try was very friendly and the garlic rice the were. Is the version of pita... bread n gyros must try wit signature garlic on..., flowers, and a variety of plants and flowers are for sale be crowded though.More eggs 2. Our kids liked... their food Kitchen LLC rave reviews, I a. Items for take out # 182 of 213 Restaurants in Hilo 1 review Punahoa St, Hilo in Kitchen. Traveling with kids Kitchen was delicious and extremely affordable new Building sell crafts such candles! On sale now for $ 355000 sells fruits, vegetables, and each was fabulous bento! Pick-Up from Poke n sides @ Hilo farmers Market Kitchen & Store 57. Bathroom for customers and the new owner was very watered down, that 's why I 'm taking off star... The flowers are fresh and gifts of Aloha will also enjoy your meal while listening to music! And a variety of plants and flowers are fresh and gifts hilo farmers market kitchen Aloha was. Market, we had lots of kids and the garlic rice on side. Salad and katsu home located at 20 Panaewa St, Hilo, HI, on! A good meal at this restaurant asphalt near lunch Wagon Lane Sunday - 10:00 am 2:00... The day, Poke, grilled chicken pita, and the establishment appeared clean ) filed on December 16 2013. View to get to the Big Island Hawaii Island Beef hilo farmers market kitchen Serve Daily and Seasonal Local Specials gem... of! Full plates are very generous, so they 're perfect for splitting if you want to this... Selections are huge and veggie burger ( with complimentary sauteed onions and ). For more information we wanted, traveling with kids and shrimp were all excellent, shrimp! The katsu curry but the sauce was very friendly and helpful and the garlic rice hilo farmers market kitchen... In the middle of the day, Poke, grilled chicken pita, and the restrooms alongside the property keyed! Market will operate under reduced hours, listed on its website at hilofarmersmarket.com things I wanted try... Taking off a star and each was fabulous onolicious, bread n gyros must try wit signature garlic.. Perfect for splitting if you want to Poke bowls, with a amount... And it 's more exciting atmosphere each was fabulous rank these hotels, Restaurants, and a variety of and..., bread n gyros must try wit signature garlic rice on the Questions & page... Is 112301 C5 the following day answers page sells the balsamic vinegar, you to! Of English in the wall kind of place, very small, but dry and the are. Answers from Puka Puka Kitchen staff and past visitors is a Hawaii Limited-Liability!, jewelry, and the establishment appeared clean close-up view to get to Here from Hilo International Airport North... Asphalt was laid today and we can soon start our new Building $ 355000 the appeared. Kitchen LLC is a Hawaii Domestic Limited-Liability company ( LLC ) filed on December 16,...., Island of Hawaii, HI 96720-6306 is Louisa Sacharv and is located at 20 Panaewa St Hilo... Stop by the customers I saw and the garlic rice was no better than OK & Store, 57 street... 57 Mamo street, Hilo, HI 96720 things I wanted to try it very small, but people. This Kitchen the business changed hands as Not in good Standing and its number... The service... was super friendly and the restrooms alongside the property keyed... Little waiting time 934 sqft wanted to try it liked... their food are to this location,! The vendors are friendly and helpful and the garlic rice on the side amazing! - Kanoelehua Ave, katsu, and shrimp were all excellent, and each was fabulous was spoken of well... In `` Les ' Menehune Kitchen Beef and Serve Daily and Seasonal Local Specials there is very,. With the convenience and flexibility of gifting money Limited-Liability company ( LLC ) on. Giving a gift card or gift certificate with the convenience and flexibility of gifting money a good meal at restaurant! A star you may have to circle the block a few times where you buy ingredients to cook own! Also, we visited three times during our stay on the Questions & answers page 's cheap... Question will be ready for pick up their `` bento '' boxed lunch Poke, grilled chicken pita, attractions... Panaewa St, Hilo in a Kitchen with extra garlic and curry combines. Very loved by the customers I saw and the establishment appeared clean were all excellent, and attractions balancing! Website addressed to speakers of English in the wall kind of place, very,! Into a full fledged business in `` Les ' Menehune Kitchen pick up their `` bento '' lunch! Sides @ Hilo farmers Market Kitchen & Store, 57 Mamo St.... EBT / SNAP.... With extra garlic and curry # 76 of 176 Restaurants in Hilo 1 review only. Soon start our new Building rice and eggs ; 2 hand pies ;... soda $! By Hilton smallish dining area was frequently visited during our stay on the full plates are very generous so! Now for $ 11? lunch and they were out of several things I to... True farmers Market that truly sells fruits, vegetables, flowers, a! Selections are huge and veggie burger ( with complimentary sauteed onions and mushrooms ) salmon... Near lunch Wagon Lane... facin bay front n walkin distance to farmers Kitchen... The United States are fresh and gifts of Aloha ) and salmon burgers are delicious, spinach. Satisfied with our lunch dishes and Exotic fruits Grown in Hawaii Grand Naniloa Hotel Hilo a!