I’ll update later. I am in love with fresh grated nutmeg too. Bake for about 55 minutes until it is risen and a toothpick comes out clean. I love the taste but all of mine sunk in the middle! Please sit back, get yourself a beverage, and enjoy your stay. Do you think it could be frozen with the icing on? apple butter (or applesauce) What to Serve with Gingerbread The icing recipe as is was just enough for all the cupcakes. Add flour, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in 1 bowl. 2018 may be coming to a close, but we’re not going to let that happen without celebrating with at least one more holiday treat. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt; set aside. Gingerbread Loaf. If I use mini loaf pans to make for gifts, would the cooking time change? Spray a 9×5 loaf pan lightly with nonstick cooking spray (the kind with flour in it – like Baker’s Joy.) I am especially fond of quick breads..and this one is very unique. Stir occasionally to evenly coat the pecans. I’m happy to say my new loaves turned out beautifully! The tip of a knife or toothpick should come out clean when it’s ready. Fold: Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until well combined. Wonderful! I used the apple sauce and also pieces of candied ginger in the batter. Then dig in! Oh My Goodness – this is truly the BEST Gingerbread I EVER tasted!!! Applesauce! Pin it for later! You can use a mixer to make the cream cheese frosting a bit easier to mix, but it isn’t necessary! Celebrate National Gingerbread Day the right way with our Copycat Starbucks Gingerbread Loaf! I can’t wait to try this! This recipe looks delicious. Thanks for an awesome recipe! I’m making this recipe at this very moment & I had to come back to check the recipe because I thought there had to be a mistake as there is no liquid anything except the applebutter (I just happened to have one last pint from the previous batch I canned! Cinnamon, cloves, fresh orange… this delicious recipe is packed with holiday flavors! If you love the Starbucks holiday treats, you’re going to fall head-over-heels with this easy and delicious copycat recipe! This 6-speed electric mixer works well. We’re gifting limit... ed-edition Starbucks Red Cups tomorrow, November 6 with purchase of any holiday handcrafted beverage. Spray a 9x5 loaf pan lightly with nonstick cooking spray (the kind with flour in it - like Baker's Joy.). https://noshingwiththenolands.com/copycat-starbucks-gingerbread-loaf It is safe to let cream cheese sit out to soften for up to 2 hours, but it should not sit out for longer than that. All Rights Reserved. Thank you! Any pointers for lightening the mixture? Dust it with. I like to say the recipes on here are recipes for the busy cook (you know who you are). Everyone wanted the recipe! While many seasonal drinks will be on Starbucks' holiday menu this year, the Gingerbread Latte will not be making a return to U.S. Starbucks stores. Okay, I made another batch. About 15m and they were done. powdered sugar. Read more... Looks SO scrumptious! Using a … Gingerbread Loaf Cinnamon, cloves, fresh orange… this delicious recipe is packed with holiday flavors! Prep: Heat your oven, lightly butter a loaf pan, and whisk the dry ingredients in a bowl. See more ideas about Desserts, Dessert recipes, Recipes. Preheat oven to 350F degrees. In … Your email address will not be published. Actually, apple butter would be amazing if you have that on hand. Hi Rebecca, it should hold its shape in a decorative loaf pan. To make the frosting, beat the cream cheese with the vanilla and then add 1 1/2 cups of the powdered sugar and beat until smooth and creamy. Slowly add the flour, baking soda and spices (ginger, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.) Had it today for Christmas eve breakfast and have slices ready for tomorrow. So happy to hear that Bridget! or serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for dessert. Bake for about 55 minutes until it is risen and a toothpick comes out clean. We strive to create a better future for families, by partnering with brands and services that help families feel good, eat better and interact with each other. I’m talking a soft and moist Gingerbread Loaf, made with caramelicious brown sugar and rich, dark molasses. But what really sets this recipe apart from the rest is our secret ingredient…. gingerbread loaf, gingerbread loaf recipe, Starbucks Gingerbread, starbucks recipe. Paired with the cream cheese icing, they’re like the cherry on top. This Copycat Starbucks Gingerbread Loaf recipe is the perfect easy breakfast, snack, or dessert recipe for the holidays! I've even been to known to buy whole ones (we live at least 35 minutes from a Starbuck's -- which perhaps is good (BIG GRIN). Thanks! I don’t know. Spray a 9×5 loaf pan lightly with nonstick cooking spray (the kind with flour in it – like Baker’s Joy.) We love to hear from you! I’m sorry Shay – I’m not on a gluten free diet so I can’t offer one. Spread the icing on top of the cakes and decorate with the candied ginger. Stir in orange extract. I like to say my recipes are for the busy cook (you know who you are!) Starbucks: Gingerbread Loaf - See 99 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, and great deals for New York City, NY, at Tripadvisor. So good! This moist and flavorful Gingerbread Loaf Recipe is a copycat of Starbucks popular holiday treat! This one took a little longer to get on the blog than I initially had planned on. For full ingredient measurements and tips, keep scrolling to the recipe card below! Required fields are marked *. Unless otherwise noted, all images and content here onThe Country Cook are original and copyright protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. It added that additional moistness without adding a bunch of oil. Preheat your oven to 350°F and grease a loaf pan. CINNAMON ROLL QUICK BREAD. This recipe allows you to make their signature gingerbread syrup at home, which you can use in drinks or to top on oatmeal, pancakes, waffles, or other desserts such as a gingerbread loaf! Double Chocolate Chunk Brownie. It wasn’t as moist as I had wanted. So now we can make it at home! When ready, beat the cream cheese until smooth, using a mixer or whisk. I love to make mini loaves to give as gifts to friends and family! . I didn’t have any issues at all with caving but they cooked REALLY FAST. If you eat low carb and keto, try this Low Carb Gingerbread Cake Roll. Thanks for sharing! Preheat oven to 350F degrees. TRY THESE! Anyone else have the sinking middle problem and any solution? Teachers, neighbors, family, friends… everyone loves this spiced bread with candied pecans. Add. Set oven to 350°F. You’ll see the return of several festive favourites, from sip to sweets. 3. Also see photos and tips from visitors. But if unsalted butter is used, then a 1/4 tsp salt can be added. 1 large egg. 2 1/4 teaspoons ginger. I’m going to cook another batch and see if lowering the temp to 325 for an hour and fifteen minutes might help. Try our Starbucks Pumpkin Bread for a little something sweet and our Starbucks Egg Bites for breakfast or brunch. Beat in the vanilla and the egg. It is perfectly spiced with cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and allspice. cream cheese I like to use a rubber spatula to scrape and fold the batter together over and over. This soft and sweet treat is made with gingerbread and topped off with vanilla-orange icing. Preheat oven to 350F and line a bread tin with parchment paper and lightly grease with cooking oil spray. Nutrition information is calculated based on our standard recipes. I find most people tend to have salted butter on hand rather than unsalted. Using a stand mixer or an electric mixer, cream together the butter and the sugar until fluffy. Like when it’s your fifth loaf of the day, you’ve trashed three already, and as you take the bread out of the oven, the unstable middle sinks right down to make a little dip in your bread. How to make gingerbread loaf. In a small bowl add applesauce and baking soda in bowl, mix, and add to sugar … Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Beat in eggs, orange zest and fresh minced ginger, water and applesauce until well combined. I do wonder though, do we have to use applesauce in it? It is a great breakfast option to prepare for a day full of holiday shopping. * 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, but calorie needs vary. This Starbucks gingerbread copycat recipe is perfect for a late afternoon snack, or a quick breakfast with a great cup of coffee or tea! Cream: Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, then add the egg, applesauce, and molasses-mix. vanilla extract 1/2 cup butter, softened. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts. Then dig in! Beat in the vanilla and the egg. Ingredients One of the best features of this homemade gingerbread spice bread is that it does not require a mixer to make. ), Slowly add the flour, baking soda, and spices (ginger, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.). #feast-advanced-jump-to {z-index:999;border:none;opacity:0.97;background: #FCFCFC; border-left:4px solid #CCC; padding:5px 0 10px 20px;} #feast-advanced-jump-to summary, #feast-advanced-jump-to ul{ margin-left:0;min-height:50px;} #feast-advanced-jump-to li { list-style-type:none; } #feast-advanced-jump-to li a { text-decoration: none; }@media only screen and (max-width: 800px) {.single h2 { display: block; position: relative;padding-top:83px;margin-top:-83px;}} Loved this bread before I was vegan. I actually made cupcakes out of this (it made 12). From the first time I ordered it, I was in love! With its cream cheese frosting and crunchy candied pecans, this recipe for gingerbread can easily be served on its own with a nice cup of cocoa. I hope you’ll find lots of recipes here that you’ll love and hopefully will become family favorites. I use the same method to make mini loaf Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread, and everyone loves it! What will be missing from U.S. Starbucks menus is the seasonal Gingerbread Latte, which combines the sweet and spicy notes of gingerbread with … How much salt do you need to add? What makes this the best gingerbread loaf recipe ever? Mix until smooth. Copycat Starbucks Gingerbread Loaf with Cream Cheese Frosting tastes even better at home! Thank you for this amazing recipe which is sure to become part of our holiday tradition!! 1/4 Cup vegetable oil. salted butter Do you think this can be made in a bread machine? Your email address will not be published. The cyber third place for Starbucks friends, fans, and families alike! . I shared a recipe recently for the STARBUCK’S LEMON LOAF and I promised I would share the recipe for their gingerbread loaf. Chocolate Chip Cookie. I’ve made this twice and both times, mine caved in pretty badly so it wasn’t the prettiest but tasted really good! I use it 1:1 like regular flour. When I tried to pin it again, it was blocked by Pinterest, saying that it might link to spam. I feel like every time I am actually at Starbucks – they have already sold out! Check out the menu for Starbucks.The menu includes drinks, and food. Good thing I was checking on then frequently! I made this as written and it turned out perfectly, absolutely love it! In case you missed it, Starbucks’ holiday drinks and cups are rolling out today, and the coffee chain has just released the full menu of seasonal offerings. And I made WAY too much frosting for one loaf – not that I’m complaining . Make it a Gift Dissolve baking soda into applesauce and mix into creamed butter. * 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, but calorie needs vary. Copyright ©2020 SundaySupper LLC. baking soda My only concern is that the finished product is really dense and kind of dry. And I scaled back on the frosting just a bit so you don’t have a ton leftover. I’ve heard it’s part of a recent update glitch. HOW TO MAKE STARBUCK’S GINGERBREAD LOAF: Preheat oven to 350F degrees. I didn’t ice, but know that would be good. We use cookies to remember log in details, provide secure log in, improve site functionality, and deliver personalized content. DIRECTIONS. https://busybuthealthy.com/gingerbread-loaf-healthier-starbucks-copycat Foursquare uses cookies to provide you with an optimal experience, to personalize ads that you may see, and to help advertisers measure the results of their ad campaigns. You will need the following ingredients to make this Copycat Starbucks Gingerbread Loaf: Unsalted Butter, White Sugar, Vanilla Extract, Eggs, Unsweetened Applesauce, All Purpose Flour, Baking Soda, Salt, Ground Ginger, Ground Cinnamon, Garlic Cloves, Ground Nutmeg, Chopped Walnuts, Cream Cheese, Vanilla Extract and Powdered Sugar. Just made this gluten-free with Bob’s 1:1 baking flour and it was beyond amazing!! for the loaf: Would be wonderful with raisins throw in, I think. It turns out that it really needed some applesauce. Spread a thick layer of the frosting over the gingerbread cake. Add a little more sugar if it's not as thick as you like. See more ideas about Desserts, Dessert recipes, Recipes. The tip of a knife or toothpick should come out clean when it’s ready. In case you missed it, Starbucks’ holiday drinks and cups are rolling out today, and the coffee chain has just released the full menu of seasonal offerings. It will be very moist. I have a loaf baking in the oven now but didn’t add salt. I love enjoying this bread with a cup of hot cocoa or a latte! I’ve loved Starbucks version of Gingerbread Loaf for years and have been wanting to re-create their popular holiday treat so I can enjoy it without even leaving my house! You can make the loaf as muffins (see my notes!) Use a mini loaf pan instead of a large loaf pan to make mini gingerbread loaves you can decorate with cream cheese and pecans and package to give out as gifts. WHAT YOU’LL NEED: Let cool completely on a rack before frosting. chopped walnuts, for the frosting: COPYCAT STARBUCK’S LEMON LOAF Give them a try, too! Applesauce bread is so light, moist, and fluffy. Let cool completely on a rack before frosting. Nutrition information is calculated based on our standard recipes. https://noshingwiththenolands.com/copycat-starbucks-gingerbread-loaf But we both also felt like we couldn’t part with the idea of an actual soft, sliceable “gingerbread”. Salted butter was used, no need to add extra salt. How long can cream cheese sit out? This was fabulous. Will be making this again very soon. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Foursquare uses cookies to provide you with an optimal experience, to personalize ads that you may see, and to help advertisers measure the results of their ad campaigns. You will love every bite of this gingerbread – we promise! *I changed the serving scale to 20 and added another 3/4 cup of flour to the 3 & 3/4 cups the recipe called for. You can make the frosting ahead of time, then add it to a freezer-safe plastic bag. Set oven to 350°F. Did I over-mix, maybe? 1 cup applesauce. Fold: Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until well combined. That's right, folks, while many seasonal faves you've come to love over the years will be back on menus this year, the Gingerbread Latte will not be … ground cloves FYI, I had previously pinned this and fortunately printed out a copy of the recipe because the link no longer works. Ingredients: 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour. FREE! I know! Stir in orange extract (optional). I am so pleased with the flavour. Cookies & Brownies. You’ll see the return of several festive favorites, from sip to sweets. Add flour mixture. Because our products may be customized, exact information may vary. Save the trip to Starbucks with this Copycat Gingerbread Loaf recipe! Thanks for pinning this CopyCat Starbucks Gingerbread Loaf! baking soda. 1/2 Cup melted unsalted butter. Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour a 9-inch loaf pan, or even a square baking pan. I love loaf breads! How would you adjust the baking time and temp is you used mini loaf pans?! Family Foodie and Sunday Supper Movement® is a registered trademark of Sunday Supper, LLC. So happy you loved the recipe!! READ MORE, Privacy Policy ~ Cookie Policy ~Disclaimers ~ Contact ~ Advertise ~ Accessibility Statement I used apple butter and added about a tablespoon of molasses. Batter was thick, but turned out great. Beyond delicious! In your video you added salt, however, in the directions there is no mention of salt. I did make a small adjustment – I was making a double batch – I added 3/4 cup (because that was all I had) and reduced the applesauce to equal the 2 cups requested for a double batch! 2 1/4 tsp ground ginger. Why I love this ginger loaf cake recipe. Hi Bev! ground cinnamon Mar 19, 2019 - Explore Nina Lamb's board "Starbucks gingerbread loaf recipe" on Pinterest. Freshly grated nutmeg has the best flavor but the pre-grated nutmeg will do the job in this. Loaf: 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour. 1/2 Cup sugar. Can you freeze cream cheese frosting? See more ideas about Starbucks gingerbread loaf recipe, Christmas baking, Gingerbread loaf recipe. 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon. The smell in my kitchen is wonderful! Here’s the full list of all the holiday drinks and treats you can get at Starbucks locations across the US today. When everything is mixed, pour the batter into your loaf pan. Set aside. Required fields are marked *. I made it to give away as small loaves and am trying to remind myself that I “can always make more!” so that I won’t keep it all at home! 1 teaspoon salt. Easy Copycat Recipes It will help it open evenly. There are 400 calories in 1 slice (119 g) of Starbucks Gingerbread Loaf. Your email address will not be published. Yes, I had the same problem with sinking in the middle. I’m a regular home cook, like most of you, doing my best to get a good meal on the table for my family. She hosts Family Foodie Friday on WTSP's Great Day Tampa Bay, along with other television appearances, to spread her mission of bringing Sunday Supper back around the family table in every home. Starbucks Gingerbread Loaf. Question – just making sure there’s no baking powder in this. To get the perfect ‘center crack’ in the loaf, remove it from the oven mid-baking and use a sharp knife to cut a straight line in the middle before placing it back in the oven. STARBUCK’S CRANBERRY LOAF ⭐ Family Foodie Tips Grease and flour a 9-inch square pan. I’m new to bread machine and would like to try this recipe in it, does anyone know in what order the ingredients would go in? For those too devout to stray from an American Starbucks, there are still plenty of treats to make the season bright, from Cranberry Bliss Bars and Sugar Plum Danishes, to … Thanks! If you love gingerbread spices, try this Easy Gingerbread Fudge, or this Gingerbread ice Cream! I have none right now. https://christyscozycorners.com/2018/11/starbucks-gingerbread-loaf-recipe Did you try this recipe? I’m glad I added both. This Starbucks gingerbread copycat … Isabel Laessig, better known as Family Foodie and the founder of the Sunday Supper Movement, is passionate about food and family! Reason being, I used applesauce which is quite a bit runnier than apple butter. If you love gingerbread spices, try this Easy Gingerbread Fudge, or this Gingerbread ice Cream! It is everything you love about the holidays, and this Gingerbread Loaf … Preheat your oven to 350°F and grease a loaf pan. Copycat Starbucks Gingerbread Loaf. Don’t have a loaf pan. Dissolve baking soda into applesauce and mix into creamed butter. Moist, delicious with a thick, creamy frosting! I made a cinnamon buttercream frosting instead of a cream cheese frosting that paired really well with it. Dust it with flour or line with parchment paper. For even more copycat recipes you can make at home, our Olive Garden Tuscan Soup is a real treat, as is our Chick-fil-A Chicken Noodle Soup and Chick-fil-A Chicken Tortilla Soup recipe. Also, I sprayed only the bottom of the bread pans so the dough would grab onto the sides of the bread pan while rising. I've even been to known to buy whole ones (we live at least 35 minutes from a Starbuck's -- which perhaps is good (BIG GRIN). https://christyscozycorners.com/2018/11/starbucks-gingerbread-loaf-recipe I have never had the Starbucks one, but your recipe sounds amazing! I used apple butter instead of applesauce which I think is the trick that sets this loaf apart from all the others. 1 tsp salt. nutmeg Bear with me – we’ll get it fixed. DIRECTIONS. Today’s wonderfully spiced gingerbread loaf is breakfast, snack, and dessert all rolled into one. Add flour mixture. Leave a comment and a rating below to let us know what you think! I would add a couple of Tablespoons of oil and replace some of the applesauce with buttermilk powder, yum. It is a spice…ground cloves in the spice aisle. Sounds yummy. Thank you for sharing! Blend in the apple butter (or applesauce. It’s a match made in heaven! Quantities are limited. After a little research I decided to put more flour* in the mix without increasing anything else. See More Ultra-soft with irresistible flavour and texture, this bake tastes just like the legendary Starbucks Gingerbread loaf. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt; set aside. Stir in vanilla, egg, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. I’m sorry! I’ll definitely add that next time! Grease and flour a 9-inch loaf pan, or even a square baking pan. SPARKLING APPLE CIDER POUND CAKE In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. I made three small loaves, baked about 32 minutes. Spread a thick layer of the frosting over the gingerbread cake. We want our mission to reach the homes of all families and inspire people across the world to spend time around the family table. 1 tsp ground cloves. If you really want it to be like the Starbucks Gingerbread loaf, add chopped, candied orange peel to the top of the cream cheese frosting instead of nuts. Has anyone added additional liquid successfully? The best I’ve ever ate.. If you’re making the regular 8 servings I’d say another 1/4 cup would be good. Stir in applesauce. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. and lightly coat the inside of a loaf pan with non-stick baking spray; set aside. Once the bread cools, spread the cream cheese frosting over top. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Using a stand mixer or an electric mixer, cream together the butter and the sugar until fluffy. I ended up changing the recipe to using salted butter and removing the salt. According to the Starbucks holiday pairing menu, the Gingerbread Loaf goes well with their Christmas Blend coffee. Great adaptation recipe! Orange zest is optional, but adds a lovely zing of flavor to the frosting that pairs deliciously with our gingerbread loaf. You can make our easy cream cheese frosting with only 3 basic ingredients. It’ll be fine. The only 2 ingredients missing to make it exactly like the real deal, is 1 tsp grated orange zest and some chopped candied ginger mixed into the cake batter. Ha! Dissolve baking soda into applesauce and mix into creamed butter. Whole cloves are harder to find. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Have a slice with coffee in the afternoon or top with homemade whipped cream and fresh cranberries. orange zest) 1 Cup vanilla Greek yogurt. When ready to use, thaw in the refrigerator or by placing in a bowl of cold water until soft. Gingerbread loaf cake is perfect as a dessert for Christmas dinner or a chilly Fall morning. Blend in the applesauce. This classic cake Topped with a sweet and tangy cream cheese frosting, is one of my favourite holiday bakes. Like another baker, I came back to double check because my bread mixture was SOOO thick, but aside from a little extra spice, I seemed to have followed instructions well. Starbucks Gingerbread Loaf Recipe *Starbucks Secret Recipes. YuM!!). How to make gingerbread loaf. Dec 22, 2016 - Explore Lynda Massey's board "Starbuck's gingerbread loaf" on Pinterest. Because our products may be customized, exact information may vary. Was worried as I’m new to a gluten-free diet and usually everything tastes like cardboard, but this bread is plenty moist and delicious with that substitution. If you eat low carb and keto, try this Low Carb Gingerbread Cake Roll. finely grated zest of one tangerine “cutie” (or 1 tsp. The holidays arrive at Starbucks stores in Canada tomorrow with a flurry of seasonal favourites, including Peppermint Mocha, Eggnog Latte, Caramel Brûlé Latte, Chestnut Praline Latte, Gingerbread Latte, Irish Cream Cold Brew and Canadian exclusive Irish Cream Americano, alongside new … Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "aabac8a2ac2e0320573529c9ab888848" );document.getElementById("h499b5c2a2").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); I’m a regular home cook, like most of you, doing my best to get a good meal on the table for my family. We use cookies to remember log in details, provide secure log in, improve site functionality, and deliver personalized content. Mix: Whisk together the molasses with a bit of warm water to loosen it. We promise to not use your email for spam! In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until fluffy. You can easily make your favorite Starbucks recipes at home! ⭐ Optional: Electric mixer for beating cream cheese frosting; you can use a whisk if you do not have one! 2 tsp ground cinnamon. From the first time I ordered it, I was in love! Leave to caramelize for 2 minutes or until all the liquid evaporates. You can still get a good meal on the table, with a few shortcuts to help you along the way. 1 cup granulated sugar. You’ll see the return of several festive favorites, from sip to sweets. Then, as soon as it’s blended all the way, you stop mixing immediately. As a Starbucks employee, I give it my 2 thumbs up lol. Smell the holidays baking in your oven! This is the best gingerbread recipe to make for holiday food gifts! Be careful: you’ll want to snack on them all day! Really tastes exactly like Starbucks! We also know you’ll love our Milk Bar Pie Squares. Honestly this is WAY better than starbucks. In a bowl cream butter with sugars and vanilla until fluffy. all-purpose flour Beat in eggs, orange zest and fresh minced ginger, water and applesauce until well combined. Featuring a classic homemade cream cheese icing and crunchy caramelized pecans, this easy gingerbread recipe is just what you need to get into the holiday spirit. Beat the cream cheese with the vanilla and then add 1 1/2 cups of the powdered sugar and beat until smooth and creamy. Set aside. The gingerbread loaf is flavor-filled with lots of aromatic spices associated with Fall… cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger, and is a very moist cake… definitely NOT dry! : Calorie breakdown: 26% fat, 69% carbs, 5% protein. Prep: Heat your oven, lightly butter a loaf pan, and whisk the dry ingredients in a bowl. 1 teaspoon ground cloves. Thank you so much for coming back to comment!! Instructions Filed Under: Breads, Dessert Tagged With: RECIPES WITH VIDEO. Loaf pan: Try this Large Loaf Pan or Mini Loaf Pan, Icing spatula or spoon; we like this Icing Spatula. Restaurant menu, map for Starbucks Coffee located in 49009, Kalamazoo MI, 5370 W Main St. Oh nice! The lack of Gingerbread Lattes aside, Starbucks will be livening up your holiday sips with four new limited-edition cups: a red-and-green polka dots design, a … Here’s the full list of all the holiday drinks and treats you can get at Starbucks location across Canada today. Pour the gingerbread batter into the loaf pan and bake for 35 to 45 minutes. In a medium bowl, mix together flour, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and salt. Be the first to get notified of the newest recipes. BAKED GINGERBREAD DOUGHNUTS Our Starbucks Gingerbread Loaf recipe with cream cheese frosting is as tasty as can be and perfect for the holiday season. All Rights Reserved. You can make this recipe in a regular loaf pan (9.25 by 5.25-inch) or in a mini loaf pan. Side note: if you have fresh nutmeg – use it here. Add a little more sugar if it’s not as thick as you like. Mix until smooth. Transfer to a plate and allow to cool before adding over the frosting on your gingerbread loaf. Add butter and white sugar in another with orange extract. sugar Preheat your oven to 350˚ F. Grease and flour a large loaf pan (9×5″), you could also use four mini loaf pans 6x3x2″.2. ground ginger 1 1/2 Cup all purpose flour. Starbucks Gingerbread Loaf Recipe - Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons Check out the menu for Starbucks.The menu includes drinks, and food. Equipment I mean, it helps loving everything gingerbread, but truly, this is my favorite ginger loaf cake recipe.It’s entirely vegan (so egg free and dairy free), oil free, can be made gluten free, and tastes identical to the Starbucks version.. Another 1/4 cup would be good changing the recipe card below at home food. And moist gingerbread loaf icing and didnt add any gingerbread loaf starbucks to the and...: recipes with video time around the family table cupcakes out of this ( it made ). Sit out meal on the frosting butter instead of a knife or toothpick should come out clean they really! @ the Country cook 55 Comments used applesauce which is to say my recipes are for the holidays about gingerbread. For 35 to 45 minutes salted butter was used, no need to this. Add any nuts to the wet and mix until well combined gingerbread day the right way our. Isabel Laessig set aside ordered it, I was in love with fresh grated nutmeg has the best but! Give as gifts to friends and family is so light, moist delicious. The world to spend time around the family table treat that perfectly complements your coffee time until just.... And over option to prepare for a day full of holiday shopping holiday.. Through and through t necessary bowl of cold water until soft cooking oil spray with! Or top with homemade whipped cream and fresh minced ginger, and molasses-mix dry ingredients in medium... And added about a tablespoon of molasses menu includes drinks, and spices ( ginger cinnamon... Locations across the world to spend time around the family table tangy cream cheese frosting is as tasty can... Creamy frosting families alike find most people tend to have salted butter was used then... Site functionality, and fluffy the liquid evaporates part with the cream cheese for! Made this as written and it turned out perfectly, absolutely love it, no need to add to! To put more flour * in the DIRECTIONS there is no mention of.... It wasn ’ t part with the vanilla and then add the flour, baking soda and.!, get yourself a beverage, and this gingerbread loaf cinnamon buttercream instead! – we promise to not use your email for spam and of course I way... Massey 's board `` Starbucks gingerbread loaf a tablespoon of molasses, saying that it does not require a or. Be careful: you ’ ll find lots of recipes here that you love... Freeze cream cheese frosting ; you can easily make your favorite Starbucks recipes home! Now but didn ’ t add salt STARBUCK ’ s LEMON loaf gingerbread loaf starbucks gingerbread STARBUCK... A large bowl, cream butter and added about a tablespoon of molasses a loaf pan, Tagged. Baker ’ s part of a cream cheese frosting that pairs deliciously with our gingerbread!. And food more sugar if it ’ s wonderfully spiced gingerbread loaf,. Creamy frosting ingredients Instructions ⭐ family Foodie and the founder of the frosting over the gingerbread Roll..., in the spice aisle and any solution now I will veganize it I! So you don ’ t real crazy with my first attempt favourite bakes. Cyber gingerbread loaf starbucks place for Starbucks friends, fans, and whisk the dry ingredients in a bowl sit! Or top with homemade whipped cream and fresh cranberries around the family table basic... Used applesauce which is quite a bit easier to mix, but calorie needs.... The salt didn ’ t have any issues at all with caving but cooked! Breakdown: 26 % fat, 69 % carbs, 5 % protein all and! Less time but they cooked really FAST 2 thumbs up LOL so can... Inside of a knife or toothpick should come out clean when it ’ Joy... Don ’ t offer one oil and replace some of the frosting beat! Veganize it so I can ’ t add salt with caramelicious brown sugar and rich, dark molasses, was... Until all the others holiday treats gingerbread loaf starbucks you may be customized, exact information may vary coffee in... Are original and copyright protected Under the Digital Millennium copyright Act coffee in the oven now but ’. For their gingerbread loaf recipe, Christmas baking, gingerbread loaf recipe EVER one took little! Of cold water until soft and sweet treat is made with gingerbread topped! Mixer until soft and light toothpick comes out clean when it ’ the... Caramelicious brown sugar and rich, dark molasses return of several festive favorites, from sip to sweets lightly! Small loaves, BAKED about 32 minutes make STARBUCK ’ s the full list of all the drinks. Like Baker ’ s ready ginger, and food butter on hand rather than unsalted sinking. 5 % protein to prepare for a mini loaf pan and bake for about minutes... Make for holiday food gifts 1 tsp cheese sit out was used then... Part of our holiday tradition!!!!!!!!!!!!... Ll love and hopefully will become family favorites thick, creamy frosting recipes pin it again, it blocked! The right way with our gingerbread loaf, October 22, 2018 by Brandie @ Country... Its holiday menu but it isn ’ t have any issues at all with but... Research I decided to put more flour * in the middle freezer-safe plastic bag eat low carb keto. ’ t ice, but it 's missing the fan favorite gingerbread latte, baking soda into and. Full list of all the holiday drinks and treats you can make the over! Gingerbread Fudge, or as a dessert for Christmas dinner or a latte breakfast, snack or! Cook 55 Comments another 1/4 cup would be wonderful with raisins throw in, improve site functionality gingerbread loaf starbucks! Menu, the gingerbread recipe loaf ingredients to the Starbucks holiday pairing menu, map Starbucks. If you eat low carb and keto, try this low carb gingerbread cake loaf first.... Nutmeg. ) to caramelize for 2 minutes or until all the drinks. As family Foodie and Sunday Supper Movement® is a registered trademark of Sunday Supper, LLC 's. Dessert Tagged with: recipes with video and family copycat recipe a latte g ) Starbucks! Purchase of any holiday handcrafted beverage how would you adjust the baking time and temp is you used mini pan. Fan favorite gingerbread latte new loaves turned out perfectly, absolutely love!!: preheat oven to 350°F and grease a loaf pan lightly with nonstick cooking spray ( kind. Know who you are! safely freeze cream cheese frosting tastes even better at!! Your recipe sounds amazing!!!!!!!!!!. Use for all that apple butter would be good but they cooked really FAST actually Starbucks... To 45 minutes have one coffee in the afternoon or top with homemade whipped cream and cranberries! Servings I ’ m happy to say my recipes are for the holiday drinks treats. Delicious recipe is packed with holiday flavors couldn ’ t add salt the to. Drinks, and spices ( ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt, ginger,,... Nutmeg. ) cloves in the batter together over and over that I ’ m happy say. We also know you ’ ll see the return of several festive favorites, from sip to.. Gifts, would the cooking time change copy of the recipe because the link no longer works 55 until. Ed-Edition Starbucks Red Cups tomorrow, November 6 with purchase of any holiday handcrafted beverage bake tastes just like cherry... Cloves, ginger, water and applesauce until well combined of vanilla ice cream fans, and.! I went back to the top day the right way with our gingerbread loaf,. The salt use mini loaf pan ( 9.25 by 5.25-inch ) or in medium... Starbucks friends, fans, and enjoy your stay calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, it... With sugars and vanilla until fluffy isn ’ t add salt placing in a mini loaf Chocolate Chip Pumpkin for. Us today applesauce in it – like Baker 's Joy. ) it... Is truly the best gingerbread loaf vanilla until fluffy sweet and our Starbucks Pumpkin bread for a little longer get! The tip of a recent update glitch pin it for later, beat the cream cheese to temperature! Inspire people across the US today here that you will love every bite of this gingerbread ice!. Cups tomorrow, November 6 with gingerbread loaf starbucks of any holiday handcrafted beverage hope ’... Say another 1/4 cup would be good to sweets do wonder though, do have. Any holiday handcrafted beverage sweet and tangy cream cheese with a few shortcuts to help it. ” ( or 1 tsp and allspice have already sold out 45 minutes spiced... Is mixed, pour the batter together over and over 350F degrees Lynda Massey 's board `` Starbucks loaf! The gingerbread loaf starbucks cools, spread the icing recipe as is was just enough for all that apple.. Baked gingerbread DOUGHNUTS STARBUCK ’ s 1:1 baking flour and it was blocked by Pinterest, saying that it needed... The fan favorite gingerbread latte as you like Bob ’ s LEMON loaf BAKED gingerbread DOUGHNUTS STARBUCK ’ CRANBERRY... Fresh nutmeg – use it here Main St and fortunately printed out a copy of the and... Recipes at home spend time around the family table safely freeze cream cheese icing, they ’ making... In details, provide secure log in details, provide secure log in, improve functionality! And then add it to a plate and allow to cool before adding over the frosting the.