While ‘fuckwit’ seems to be a common answer, ‘bad masturbator,’ ‘motherfucker,’ and other less than positive terms have been used as well. It is a great way … We've also got some other German favorites for translations like Slut, Cunt, Bitch, and Bastard. Yeah some of them aren’t that correctly translated. Likewise, many Germans tend to use the English swearwords “fuck” and “shit” instead of their German counterparts which can often be used in similar context. Verdammt! am Blitz geleckt haben (Der hat wohl am Blitz geleckt! Alte: Old bag/bat: Alter wichser: Old wanker: am Blitz geleckt haben (Der hat wohl am Blitz geleckt!) Native germans know when to use which expletive… for example, some of these are lightheartedly used by close friends as nicknames (“Hey, du Wichser, wie gehts dir?” [Hey, fucker, how are you?]). Denise Kinderman says: July 31, 2019 at 4:10 pm My Grammy would say “Sattanna Vellebuella as well (so). Because it was absolutely hilarious to read. There's a wide variety of words like Cunt, Slut, Bitch, and Bastard, so whatever your situation happens to be, we've got you covered. Angeber Fuck – ScheißeDamn – Verdammt. This is a tame phrase in German. These 50 Spanish curse words will make you want to take it up immediately. ), nicht aushalten (Die Beiden kann ich nicht aushalten. Each swear word and curse phrase in the French language comes with its appropriate settings where it should be used. She told me, so a bit confused, I inquired & she told me that “brown-noser” didnt translate in German logically, so they used our metaphorical image of what a brown noser does, and tweaked it to better represent the “metaphorical image” of a brown noser to that of an asslicker! Adolf Hitlers Bunker: Is A Carpark! It is made up of short videos in which she introduces online spectators to a new word (swear words, slang, idioms) in German on a daily basis.Es ist eine Reihe kurzer Videos, in denen Sie die Online-UserInnen täglich mit jeweils einem neuen Wort aus der deutschen Sprache vertraut macht (Schimpfworte, Slang oder Redensarten).If we feel that comments are derogatory, shocking or … It comes as no surprise really since I’m sure most of us would admit that we always seek out the profanity when learning a new language. (shit!) Some of the German insults apply to both men and women, such as Arschegeige. There are some real eye-openers out there. Many of these German words and phrases have alternatives, so feel free to use this as your launching point into more profanities. Good luck and tread lightly with your new found German swear words! These curse words work when you’re having a bad day. If you stick to the word Mist, it’s like saying “Crap!” since the German word means manure. 50 Amazing Spanish Curse Words That Will Make You Want To Learn The Language ASAP By January Nelson Updated August 28, 2018. 121 Spanish Swear Words, Curses, Slang, Phrases,…. Australian Rainforest Tours – The Skyrail Cableway From Cairns To Kuranda Photo Essay! Some of these are very creative. Not only are these direct and specific, they pack a bit more of a punch. Just in case someone else may be using it on you . German Translation of “swear” | The official Collins English-German Dictionary online. Books and lessons almost always push towards the proper way of speaking. Basically, if you've been looking for German insults, swear words, cuss words, or just a list of bad words in German, we'll probably have what you are looking for. As with any language, make sure you know the context of what you’re saying otherwise you might come back to your own country a tad injured! Here’s one that’s close to my heart – a list of Italian Swear Words, Slang, Curses, Insults, Colloquialisms and Expletives.A lesson in Italian Culture, and sometimes, Italian Stereotypes! to lose your grip (Get a grip!) ), to talk s%#@ about (He’s always talking s%#@ about us. Ich ficke Katze lol, no that means I fuck cats. German Swear Words, Slang, Phrases, Curses, Insults, Colloquialisms and Expletives! Currywurst – Berlin’s and Germany’s Favourite Sausage Food, Berlin Wall, Germany – Not Entirely Collapsed or Fallen, Funny Elevator Buttons – Clever Design for Farting Hotel Patrons, Mobile Sausage Cooker: Innovative Business in Berlin Germany. Funny Traffic Signs: Pedestrian Lights in Berlin Germany. Whether in English or German, Bastard is about bastards…and we’re not talking Jon Snow. Notes: You can also view this list of German insults and swear words with translations from German to English. And that’s no different when it comes to cursing. English swear words used in German The German language has adopted many English words into its vocabulary, and swear words are no exception. This is because most Swedes are fluent in English. The German Insult Phrases Der Kotzbrocken was once used as a comedy movie title viewed in 2015 on German TV. It totally depends on the context if something is seen as funny or rude. If you want to learn a new language, one of the most fun and informative parts is learning the swear words. ), to be full of s%#@ (He’s so full of s%#@! While French and Spanish swear words are particularly colorful, German swear words colors shine in its specific, intense phrasing. Adding Du (You) makes this more pointed. Even Hollywood celebrity, Edgar Ramirez agrees that German curse words are his favorite (starts at 1:19). Anyway, have a look below at the silly German Swear Words and other funny expressions that I trawled from around the place! If you’re planning a trip soon, check out my best travel insurance tips, and get a quote on some Backpacker Travel Insurance. Some others may earn you a punch in your face. “Die Hündin” – you get it. (bitch!) Some of these curse words translate to common English words. The people there are really friendly, helpful (and funny), plus everything works and is on time. How to use it: This one of the less drastic swear words to use and has been used in Russia since the 14th century.The root comes from the word ‘to drag’, so the person who is called a svolach’ is something that was dragged in with the garbage. The literal translation is ‘assface,’ but this German swear word more so conveys the English curse ‘fuckface.’ When you really don’t want someone in your space, consider adding this to the end of fick dich. How to curse in German: The basics. I’ve been to Germany before and I really loved it there. abticken (Tick nicht ab!) I am a native german and it’s really funny to read this, but I have to say that very much of the words aren’t used or exist in Germany. To keep it simple, no one likes being called a pig or a swine. 2 Finnish women I met this past weekend said “very bad verd”. Whether in your …, Learning German can feel intimidating to most beginners. If saying ‘kiss my ass’ doesn’t do the job, give this German swear a whirl for an extra punch. will have you expressing your confusion or frustration for what the hell is going on. Literally translated to ‘stupid head,’ it sounds rather childish when it comes to English insults. The literal translation is ‘assface,’ but this German swear word more so conveys the English curse ‘fuckface.’ When you really don’t want someone in your space, consider adding this to the end of. This post was originally written and published by Chris Castiglione, founder of OneMonth.com, who used Rype and other language services …, They’re all the rage: podcasts are the newest method to learn a language while on the go. As an expat, it’s easy to get tangled up when it comes to the loose use of swear word lingo Down Under. Although I speak German with a mild Bavarian accent and very occasionally throw in a few dialect terms and turns of phrase, I largely speak standard German, and when I swear and curse, it is invariably much the same as what you may hear elsewhere in Germany. I asked her what it meant. If removed, this phrase works well in general frustrating situations as well. Sprich nicht mit mir, du verrückter Mann. However, sometimes you need to be inventive in order to awaken students’ attention. European Football Championship Fever in Germany – Makes The Urinal! What's ironic is that German and English belong to the same language family, …, News collects all the stories you want to read. I dont see this on your list. Like English, Germans … German words for Swear Words I was a little hesitant to write this article because some people might be offended and such. Email me if you are interested in translating them into a native tongue. Here are some of German swear words: ohne Scheiß (I am not kidding you / no shit?) Today, we’ll introduce you to some of the more. Schlampe! It’s “I fuck cats” and if you use this in an argument with someone in Germany, you’ll get some weird looks. Downfall Film Parody Time! If telling someone to kiss your ass or go to hell doesn’t work, this is the next level. Confused? of no damned importance Das ist mir ( doch ) scheißegal! I don't (really) give a damn/f---/sh-- (about that)! German is known for being a tough (and harsh) language to speak. In fact, it’s rather common to hear children saying ‘shit’ with their friends. Note how often Arsch and its variations will come up in German swearing. Sohn einer Hündin! See how our customer Chris learned German in just 20 minutes a day. Australian Society Of Travel Writers Member, wee in goal at the funniest urinal I’ve ever seen, Dirty German: Everyday Slang from “What’s Up?” to “F*% Off!” (Dirty Everyday Slang).